web based

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by APSED, Feb 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Free web-based e-mail. 2MB e-mail storage, signatures, stationery, HTML compatible
  2. No,we spent weeks getting them ready, got picked up on loads of things and got a s**t report.
  3. Won't lack of NCRS mean no RSIT....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. Believe me RSIT is less "Bullshitty" and much more kit focused than it used to be. At least it is now relevant and thanks for that can go down to the Maj who turned it around about 5 years ago. At 21 in the mid 80's my 4 relays in the troop were all picked up on RSIUT because the "LED" on the heater under the safe were US in all 4 dets. On closer inspecton, the LEDs turned out to be plastic stops to prevent the rotary heater switch spinning. That was when RSIT was stupid and irrelevant.
  5. msr

msr LE

Didn't they fail the entire Corps one year because their book said the 'No Step' stencil had to be 26mm high and the issued one was 24mm high?

6. Cancel my comments on RSIT, I got it confused with ECI. Serious brain malfunction, again !!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. It's an age thing!!!

8. F*** OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Nothing like a bit of off the cuff wit and repartee bobos
  10. yep remember that one! QMs had no stencils of the right size either....
  11. IIRC, the book said it had to be 1" high. The jobsworths translated this to EXACTLY 25.4mm - and got arrsey because nobody makes stencils that size. I mean, god forbid you used a 24mm or a 25mm stencil - where was that extra 0.4mm?

Bar stewards.
  12. I'll be able to tell you in a week or so!