Weather predictions 2009

Probably be a hurricane or something, after all we already have plague, war & economic disaster!

God I'm optimistic today!

angular said:
I prefer my weather rock ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Rock ).

The good thing with global warming is that it's to blame for hot or cold weather.

The good thing about the Met office is that they try hard.
Saw these for the first time last year out side a pub up north somewhere, made me laugh at the time

Bradstyley said:
Probably be a hurricane or something, after all we already have plague, war & economic disaster!

God I'm optimistic today!
War, Famine, Death and... buggerit, what's the name of the other one?

Oh yes, that's it - Gordon Broon!

I bet it will be sunny this summer, wet in the autumn and cold next winter. I might even bet that some snow will fall in northern areas of Britain at some time during next winter.

Remember, you read it here first. :D

Litotes

Pure Propaganda brought to you from the State Sponsored TV and News channel. More bulllshit to convince people to stay in the UK for their summer holidays.

Their was a program on telly last night about the 'Rain' and how the British way of life has evolved around it. One interesting point that should have raised an eyebrow with all the 'Global Warming isn't all man's fault' believers, was that although most people over the age of 40 can remember the 'Great Drought' of 1976, but that their was actually a much hotter, dryer and longer drought some 200 years previously.

So to all the Dave Angel's out their that believe that man should be persecuted for destroying the planet, 'Put that in your pipe and smoke it' as we have historically been having one-off heat waves for many centuries and it's not all the fault of the fecking combustion engine.
:D

heard_it_all_before said:
Pure Propaganda brought to you from the State Sponsored TV and News channel. More bulllshit to convince people to stay in the UK for their summer holidays.

Their was a program on telly last night about the 'Rain' and how the British way of life has evolved around it. One interesting point that should have raised an eyebrow with all the 'Global Warming isn't all man's fault' believers, was that although most people over the age of 40 can remember the 'Great Drought' of 1976, but that their was actually a much hotter, dryer and longer drought some 200 years previously.

So to all the Dave Angel's out their that believe that man should be persecuted for destroying the planet, 'Put that in your pipe and smoke it' as we have historically been having one-off heat waves for many centuries and it's not all the fault of the fecking combustion engine.
:D
You are Jeremy Clarkson and I claim my £10. :D