Weather girls

just been watching the weather and i cracked i bit of a semi and it got me thinking "is there any weather girls that you wouldn't do? "

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Just Googled Michelle Fish! Not quite what I was expecting.

Even if I was drunk, desperate and had an infection which blurred my vision, there is no kin' way I would even sit close to Carol from BBC Breakfast, never mind do her.

Kaddy Lee Preston that does BBC South Weather is well worth a go at

I wouldn't touch Thomas Shafernaker (sic?) with yours!

When is Becky Mantin going to pop, I'm fed up of her looking like a barrel.

As she was.............

You beat me to it. Agreed about her popping. Wish it'd be sometime soon.

This is one of the most beautiful women ive ever seen, however she is a sky sports news presenter.

Charlotte Jackson

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Kaddy Lee Preston that does BBC South Weather is well worth a go at

Sexy as hell, loverly smile and I bet she's filthy, filthy filthy in bed . . . . . . . and smells of
cat's piss
. . . fragrant wine of the gods.

There was something wrong with that image, so I've fixed it for you.

ugly

LE
There was one on BBC London I used to have a thing for, a bit dowdy and mumsy, ffs I must be blind!

You sexist bastwards... They're not weather GIRLS.. They're METEOROLOGISTS FFS!! Takes a lot of training to know a cold front from a warm and how to tell the cute fluffy clouds from the rainy ones...

Sexy as hell, loverly smile and I bet she's filthy, filthy filthy in bed . . . . . . . and smells of cat's piss.

There was something wrong with that image, so I've fixed it for you.
You're Pablo Picasso and i claim my £10

Camm 1

Becky Mantin used to be the Weather Girl on Anglia TV until she was promoted to ITN main networks a couple of years ago....

As for popping her sprog.... not long now by the looks of it.......