Weaselly Scumbags...

Discussion in 'Officers' started by cpunk, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

We have a policy on Arrse of not discussing the military activities of Princes William and Harry; and quite rightly so as the vampires of the press will jump over any little thing that is said about them. However, there is no bar on discussing the probity, integrity and sense of honour of whichever scumbag it was who made a tape of Prince Harry, sat on it for three years and then flogged it. What a total and utter shit.
  2. From what I understood he made some of the tape himself! That said you are completely right. In my opinion the bloke has been a fine soldier (as much as he can be allowed to be).

It would be interesting to find out how much (if anything) the News of the World paid for the video.
  3. Seemed too much of a coincidence to me that this tape came out 3 years after commissioning. I suspect some bottom third individual has reached the end of their SSC and decided to cash in.

A pity as there is no sanction the army can bring to bear on the weasel.

Except perhaps a good shoeing.
  4. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Well that was an interesting experiment. With the exception of the two posts above and The Lord Flasheart, the membership of Arrse proved unable to deal with the issue of whether it is right to sell out a comrade for money three years after the 'offence' when, we must presume, there is no further career risk.

Boredcivvy, you need to learn to read and follow the instructions, or you won't be getting through any officer selection boards, even for the RAF.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.