wearing someone elses TOUR T SHIRT.

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by planty9143, Jun 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just in work and caught a cpl wearing a tour tshirt that he was not on???? what do you think the punishment is for claming to be on a tour??? :? :? :?

let us know ECM Sect Plant Branch
  2. That should be at least a crate, and public embarrassment ensure by a photo for the sapper mag!
  3. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

I wore a Rolling Stones World Tour T-Shirt back in the 80's and only went to see them in Bristol & London. Please don't out me :oops:
  4. Kangaroo court in the G10 for men, let the lads decide his punishment, got to be at least a crate followed by a monkey full of piss and spirits!!!
  5. I propose a Reggie Bath to scrub the wording out... but I don't suppose you'll get away with such 'frolics' nowadays! 8)
  6. Not unless they were on fire, but then you would be up in court for putting out a fire without doing a 'putting out fires' course.
  7. Ha Ha! Fair play!
  8. Me and the Mrs are both in the army. I have tour t-shirts that she was not on and vice versa. All the shirts are put in the same drawer when washed, if I or her need a t-shirt we just pull out the first to hand. Basically what I am getting at is as long as you are not walting with the shirt no biggee. After all it's only a t-shirt.
  9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I have a shirt saying "I'm the Stig"

Clarkson has me in court next Tuesday.
  10. What about if its her knickers your wearing? is that okay too
  11. I am the stig!
  12. No that's second drawer down and only at the weekends.
  13. this said full screw may of stolen the t shirt in question!

its an mt 45 t shirt on OP KOSOVO he was in bosnia??

stealing is not on
  14. Check facts carefully first. Was he given it for helping 'em / a lad who did go or something, did he buy it as they had some spare, did he get awarded it for nailing the CO's wife or something.. check carefully..

Then if it is nicked, Write THIEVING WALT BASTID over the back of it in permanent pen.
  15. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Maybe he just got lost :oops: