Wearing of Trade Badges

Discussion in 'ACF' started by winker88, Jan 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi I have just joined as a AI and I was ex regs. I use to wear the Medics/First Aid Instructor badge can I still wear this as a AI.
    Many Thanks

2. I wouldn't bother mate, unless your unit is badged RAMC etc, you will just look like some kind of stinking, walt, badge collector. New, unit, new job, probably new capbadge?? Start over and get some of the qualifications available through the ACF. PTI Instructor etc, they are far more gucci looking anyway!! In answer to your question, im sure you can wear your trade badge as long as you are entitled to it and you can prove this to the commandant. (and he sanctions the wearing of said badge!)

Cheers Easy!

3. Thanks for the Info and I can prove it I have the certs and I also done the all arms drill course so I can use a pace stick as well that might get up some people noses.
    Thanks

4. Ive done the all arms mess tin repair course!
    Check me the fcuk out woohoo!

5. you can wear a trade badge if you have the certificates to prove it however this is at the discretion of the commindant

6. Ok thanks

7. You cant wear any trade badges:

Forget the commandants "Ok then wear, what you want"

http://www.ams.mod.uk/ams/content/docs/jsp336/3rd_ed/vol12/pt3/pam13/s3ah.doc

Read the above it covers ACF too: