Wearing military clothes by civilians - for outdoor activities

WALT

LE
Fuck me sideways with a kipper, and I thought Lowpro took the piss with their prices

Billingham ain't cheap, but they're bloody good quality. I've had mine for 30 years, for 20 of which it was working professionally, and it's still in as good a nick as when I bought it.

Fuck me sideways with a kipper, and I thought Lowpro took the piss with their prices

Billingham are OK, but they do tend to scream I'M A PHOTOGRAPHER WITH LOTS OF EXPENSIVE GEAR, which may not always be healthy. All the cool kids have Domke bags now.

Daz

LE
Billingham ain't cheap, but they're bloody good quality. I've had mine for 30 years, for 20 of which it was working professionally, and it's still in as good a nick as when I bought it.
I break things...... a lot :)

Daz

LE
Billingham are OK, but they do tend to scream I'M A PHOTOGRAPHER WITH LOTS OF EXPENSIVE GEAR, which may not always be healthy. All the cool kids have Domke bags now.

I think I'll stick with the uncool but practicable look - £124.17 in the sale for this item, they must be pissed

1R5A0753-Edit_1024x1024.jpg

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Some of it is useful, but there are better options if you don't mind spending a few quid on civvy kit. Couple of niche pieces don't seem to have civvy equivalents though.
Varkpanne ?

Excellent for hacking at the throats of your enemies, in more ways than one having been exposed to the artfulness of SAI fitters and turners.

Always wanted one. So I bought my other half some flowers, then made dinner, then provided a nightcap and turned on the electric blanket, walked the dog and brought a bedtime hot chocolate......eventually she twigged.....'whatever you are after, forget it! I said, 'its only a camera bag'...........oh, ok then...............I didn't tell her how much............til I got it.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

The_Poltroon

Old-Salt
I wear my old DPM windproof and more often than not a pair of combat trousers when I go out walking my dog.

It's warm, quick drying if it gets wet and there are lots of pockets to put poop bags, dog bickies, leads, ciggys etc in

I wear it primarily because I'm too tight to buy any civvy gear

Latest Threads