Wearing Combats when running ?

This might be a bone question but, is there anything wrong with wearing combat 95's while going for a run ?

I'd say no, on the grounds that I do, albeit with the other soldiers I work with during PT.

In your case, I'd say no, because it gives people like me something to point and laugh at whilst I'm out and about.

It is, especially when shorts are much better for it.

That is, of course, unless you were going to be wearing a bergen and a Coy/ Sqn sweatshirt too? If that is the case go for it, you'll look ubercool, all the girls will want you then!

young_lofty said:
It is, especially when shorts are much better for it.

That is, of course, unless you were going to be wearing a bergen and a Coy/ Sqn sweatshirt too? If that is the case go for it, you'll look ubercool, all the girls will want you then!
And my beret. :lol:

drain_sniffer said:
No he wont, because he is a cadet and will look an uber tit
Damn you, drain_sniffer! You could've at least played along for a little while, you know? :wink:

conory said:
This might be a bone question but, is there anything wrong with wearing combat 95's while going for a run ?
Unless you're actually serving and doing PT in a squad or humping your arrse over Brecon on selection then it's wrong in so many ways. You just want to impress the pubeless chicks on your council estate don't you?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Random_Task said:
Don't bother putting your kit on then. Get yourself down to the local off licence and buy yourself 20 lambert & butler,and a couple of tins of white lightening "kids will do anything for dairylea"- you get the idea.

Possibly not worth asking just how you know that, old chap?

;)

Sixty said:
Random_Task said:
Don't bother putting your kit on then. Get yourself down to the local off licence and buy yourself 20 lambert & butler,and a couple of tins of white lightening "kids will do anything for dairylea"- you get the idea.

Possibly not worth asking just how you know that, old chap?

;)
My mate dave told me.

Ive seen this guy on a push bike twice this week on the way home from work, he's got desert combats on, c95 jacket, green hat and a c95 rucksack!

Might knock him off if I see him a third time 8)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Military History and Militaria 7
MoonMan ACF 25
2/51 Weapons, Equipment & Rations 31