Wearing a Para T-shirt

IS an Army Officer that is not trained as a Para wear a Para T-shirt? This person was on vacation. Is this aginst any rules in the Army.
The person was on short holiday or may be the person was just on leave.

16_year_spr said:
When a first poster pings you as a mong it's a bad day.

Errr no wait, yes it is a breach of Army rules.

Tell him that the police will be around to arrest him, there will be an MOD 90 out for his capture.

Don't runin it, love to think that somewhere in the world someone is going up to either a) a serving member or b) a walt saying "You've got a ID card after you"

But if it is the latter they might not know what a MOD 90 is and there for brick themselves thinking it is a 1 way pass to mil jail or the such like

usa1981 said:
IS an Army Officer that is not trained as a Para wear a Para T-shirt? This person was on vacation. Is this against any rules in the Army.
Yes it is. It quite clearly states in Queens Regs the following:

'Any serving officer who wears Para T-shirts whilst on vacation and isn't Para trained is breaking the rules and should have his bottom smacked'. :)

Fallschirmjager said:
usa1981 said:
IS an Army Officer that is not trained as a Para wear a Para T-shirt? This person was on vacation. Is this against any rules in the Army.

'Any serving officer who wears Para T-shirts whilst on vacation and isn't Para trained is breaking the rules and should have his bottom smacked'. :)
Or delivered to 3 Para mortars for appropriate puishment :D

B

Bottleosmoke

Help. I have just seen someone in a Man Utd top!
Is it illegal to masquerade as Wayne Rooney when you clearly have never played proffesional football?
Wait...............I can see Thiery Henry outside. Oh no its just next doors teenage daughter.....................Look...........Frank Lampard.........Doh fooled again!

Mate.........What a tit!

Fallschirmjager said:
usa1981 said:

And be forced to complete 'P' Coy at bayonet point!!!

usa1981 said:
IS an Army Officer that is not trained as a Para wear a Para T-shirt? This person was on vacation. Is this aginst any rules in the Army.
The person was on short holiday or may be the person was just on leave.
Hmmm - I wonder if this individual is fishing re the report couple of weeks ago on Prince Harry being photographed wearing a Para T-shirt as he got off a plane in South Africa (IIRC)... :?

Regardless excellent diagnosis by 16_year_spr :D

lancslad

isnt that how its done anyway?

Bottleosmoke said:
Help. I have just seen someone in a Man Utd top!
Is it illegal to masquerade as Wayne Rooney when you clearly have never played proffesional football?
Wait...............I can see Thiery Henry outside. Oh no its just next doors teenage daughter.....................Look...........Frank Lampard.........Doh fooled again!
I see what you're getting at but people wear football shirts because they support that particular football team. Walts wear Para Regt T shirts because they want people to think that they're serving in the Parachute Regiment. There is a difference!

Latest Threads