Wearer of the tinfoil hat!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pebbles015, Jan 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So BounceBannana is Richard Card?
  2. The world will be a duller place when the last of the old-style green-inkers passes away, leaving only the space-lizards-and-Bilderberg-Group brigade to carry the banner of eccentricity and paranoia forwards.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. No, I don't like BB/Card because he posts but doesn't engage. He's just cyber squatting on Arrse.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Richard Head more likely.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

And very occasionally one of these nutters finds something, it ends up in Private Eye and then into the mainstream press and something gets done about it.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. I see what you did there.

You've earned a like good fellow
  7. I would have chosen "Kent Police Terrorised by stalker!" as the title myself!

Single Issue Fanaticism is the way ahead it would seem!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I agree that it's fun when you find an obsessed nutter, but at least Peter Dow used to actually engage with you a little bit.
  9. He does engage. I have had discussions with him, but due to the fact that people tend to crayon all over his (somewhat one-dimensional) threads, the best way for most meaningful things to be discussed seems to be via PM. What he doesn't do is rise to the bait from those who would rather snipe from the sidelines.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I like him, but never knew why he changed from knocknee to bouncebannana.
  11. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

So, would it be a popular move to give Herr Curvyfruit his own thread (in NAAFI beacause I can), defended from abuse, where you can debate with him?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I'd say give him his own section within the site?

But, your suggestion appears more sensible.
  13. It's not really anything to do with me, what does KK/BB/RC want? I'll read the threads I want to, post in the threads I want to, ignore the threads I want to, and offer abuse to the people I want to regardless of what the received wisdom is anyway.
  14. Bugger Me! I worked on both The Deal Bombing and the murder of Ken Speakman. BB raises some very valid points in his FOIs.

I need to go and lie down now.