wear your uniform to work day

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by olleyuk, Jun 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is anyone partaking in this?
  2. Probably not round our way. Having said that, they wouldn't know a military uniform from their chavvy tracksuit.
  3. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen might
    I used to wear uniform to work all the time it was in the rules.
    • Like Like x 6
  4. I most certainly am! I'm trying to trap some Doris from accounts, I'm going to squeeze my disgusting girth into some MTP trousers, lashing strap a Telic 10 t shirt in tight then let my 2 year old put my beret on for me, can't fail.
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Which, incidentally, neither do the TA.
  6. Perfect reply mate
  7. Don't forget the 1000yd stare, mutter "I don't like to talk about about it.", and then spend 2 hours in the smoking area trying to cop a feel.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Why?

Are you?
  9. Nope.
  10. Anyone who partakes in this should be ridiculed to the point of mental breakdown
    • Like Like x 2
  11. this has got to be one of the stupidest ideas going, why would you? you are only in the military on a weekend and a tuesday night. keep TA service and work seperate...simples
    • Like Like x 1
  12. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

ooh, i am getting a strange sense of deja vu - you regs said exactly the same thing last year, and the year before.
  13. Simples...do you honestly take your speech patterns from a car insurance advert?
  14. Why not?

Sounds like fun, I think you would fit right in!
  15. Thereby proving that the truth never changes. Anyone in the TA who turns up to their civvie work in Army uniform should be beaten to death with a stapler.
    • Like Like x 4