Weapons stolen from Australian Navy base

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Tricky1982, Nov 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sounds like someone had a plan ...... a cunning plan.
  2. Much embarrasment is ensuing from the RAN as we speak. Most of those weapons will be in the hands of bikies within a week.
  3. Well it if were bikies, they seem to have at least on well trained member. Must be easier ways to get the sort of weapons they want though. Maybe someone just wanted to have a nice gun collection :)
  4. Am I to take it that they only had one person on board, and that the weapons locker was either unlocked, or the key in the posession of the young boy on guard duty?
  5. Police are looking for a flat bed car recovery truck seen near the yard.The driver who is a well known crim and should not be approached.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. mad-max.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Australian Bike gangs tend to own the gun running in the country, plenty of ex mil in them.
  8. Or maybe the towies are going to brass each other up. Wouldn't be the first time.
  9. Strewth, wonder if we know anyone who matches that description cobber??? ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Did they get away with any i-pods?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

No problem if they get caught. They can always claim that they were only taking them as souvenirs, and were going to have them mounted and presented to the bike club as trophies..... It seems to work over here anyway.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Someone should be busted for leaving a "kid" on guard , same as the Iran fcukup with the RN .
  13. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

The "kid" as you put it is probably the same age as British soldiers shooting people in Afghanistan. You and joeprivate ought to know better.
  14. ****, you'll never take me alive!