Weapons of officers

CR2

In an ideal world your batman will carry your weapon for you. Swords are forbidden against some cultures as you might cut a head off. It stops your decapitated victim from entering heaven, apparently.

Wit and scathing sarcasm.

Failing that, 4.5" and SeaWolf

His fathers stalking rifle in case the locals are using "Sharpened mangoes". Or a map this is the most devastating weapon that an officer carries.

Leather swagger stick with concealed 6" knife...the likes of which my Grandfather (late Grenadier Guards during the Second European Rumble) carried.

Gave me quite a shock when I picked it up by the handle and drew out the pointy bit.

a cunning plan thats as cunning as a fox that has just graduated from cambridge with a degree in cunningness

Jungelism said:
Leather swagger stick with concealed 6" knife...the likes of which my Grandfather (late Grenadier Guards during the Second European Rumble) carried.

Gave me quite a shock when I picked it up by the handle and drew out the pointy bit.
You aren't always shocked by 6"+ (black) pointy sticks in your hands I hear...

A Shepherd's Crook and making comments to encourage the chaps like "- and now is the time to attack the common foe" etc

In the Book "Dusty Warriors" there is a reference to a Capt(?), taking out an insurgent with a lucky shot from a UGL that had a broken sight. This was during the siege of Cimic House.

Major Jack Churchill said an Officer without his sword isnt properly dressed. Man took a claymore to Vaagso.....

Surely you mean a shillelagh?

Yeo_Man:
Surely a crop (Swaine,Adney and Brigg only)

YM

PERLEASE! Crop?

Cane or Whip is the correct terminology!
Sir

I stand corrected, I shall fall on my 1912. :D

Actually thinking about that would a pretty difficult thing to do !!!

YM