Weapons Lesson plan needed URGENT (Please)

Hello, am doing a Weapons Instructors Course in November, and for some strange reason i need to take a prepared lesson plan on the weapons system of my choice with me (i thought i was there to learn how to do that buy still..........)

Can anyone help me?

Obviously PM me as i expect the content to be not for public eyes.

Am defence vetted and the Armoury controller for my unit so no worries on security aspect.

Serious cry for help - willing to accept any system, if you can lend me any bits and peices too - that would be fabulous.

Regards,

Rincewind

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
I imagine they want to see your current standard of teaching, assume you have done BITS etc? In which case, your lesson plan should consist of Explanation, Demonstration, Imitation then Test...

I think?

chrisg46 said:
I imagine they want to see your current standard of teaching, assume you have done BITS etc? In which case, your lesson plan should consist of Explanation, Demonstration, Imitation then Test...

I think?
Nope - did CRCQ, and weapons instruction for the 2 systems i can run ranges for - Air Rifle and .22rf. then the powers that be decided you have to also have a weapons instruction ticket (without which you cant even allow rifle drill in your unit - health and safety gone a bit too far me thinks)

So - i would like some help - i guessed someone would have something laying around - and i am reliably informed i will learn how to come up with one on the course too.

I figured if i asked you guys - i might get something a bit more exotic to plagerise for my own.

Rincewind

Have been running ranges for 18 months and now they bought this in, without this qual - i cant allow rifle drill with deactivated .303s to happen.

Rincewind

Rincewind, check your PM.

Same here....check PM....