• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

weapons handling test

Hi, can anyone please run me through the stoppage drills for the L85A2 rifle? i.e can somone please give me in order what you do...i.e.
1.safety catch to safe
2.remove magasine
3......ect ect

i have my WHT this weekend and my skills at arms instructor hasnt taught us it yet. thanks

Hi, can anyone please run me through the stoppage drills for the L85A2 rifle? i.e can somone please give me in order what you do...i.e.
1.safety catch to safe
2.remove magasine
3......ect ect

i have my WHT this weekend and my skills at arms instructor hasnt taught us it yet. thanks
Of course you do - all folks get tested before they are taught on stuff! :roll: ....Here's a thought, how about asking your SAA instructor!

1.safety catch to safe
2.remove magasine
3......ect ect

3. Check Magazine has rounds and are seated correctly
4. put mag back on
5 cock weapon ( don't forget to forward assist)
6 Turn weapon so flash eliminator is resting on your teeth
7 Safety catch to fire
8 pull trigger

1.safety catch to safe
2.remove magasine
3......ect ect

Heres hoping you ND through your own swede when it comes to live firing.

Fingers crossed X X X X X X

1.safety catch to safe
2.remove magasine
3......ect ect

Recock weapon
Look down barrel
Pull trigger and see if it shows clear

Of course you do - all folks get tested before they are taught on stuff! :roll: ....Here's a thought, how about asking your SAA instructor!
What? and cut out the internet? what are you thinking of?

Now which one of you orrible lot set up yet another account? Nobody can be as stupid as the OP...

please tell me it's a waah..

someone..

OP must be one of those scouse dealers who lifted the weapon from Salisbury. No serving member of HM Forces would be so stupid to post such a question on ARRSE!

The above posters forgot squad 4 of the IA, to wit:

While cocking lever is fully in rearward posn., lick boltface with sides of tongue, checking for an acrid taste, which indicates the presence of neutrinos in the reciever.
Upon completion of this action, release bolt to forward position with tongue still protruding through ejection port.

This is for the SLR, mind, but I imagine the IA is the same.
Good luck on your test.

to 'whiskey60', 'verticalgyro', 'flagrantviolator' Why the aggro tawards the STAB? jelous that i will have (both) my jobs in a few months and u will be lining up outside the dole office with the teen mums and the crack heads?? everyone else cheers for the answer :)

to 'whiskey60', 'verticalgyro', 'flagrantviolator' Why the aggro tawards the STAB? jelous that i will have (both) my jobs in a few months and u will be lining up outside the dole office with the teen mums and the crack heads?? everyone else cheers for the answer :)
Cheers for the Answers!?!

Clearly under qualified for McDonalds :)

**** off you bleating civvie ****.

1.safety catch to safe
2.remove magasine
3......ect ect

[Serious mode]When the tester asks you "have you been sufficiently trained to carry out the test?", say no.
[/serious mode]

Now, shove the rifle up your gaping arrse, you sockpuppet ****.

Latest Threads