• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Weapon of Choice?

Which weapon?

• A rifle/shotgun etc.?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A sharp weapon (Sword, Axe etc.)

• A Blunt instrument (Bat, Iron Bar etc.)

• Your fists (self explanatory really)

• Something comedic. (Piano, Rubber chicken, etc.)

• Total voters
Ok picture the scene, youve been given 24 in which your allowed to kill as many people as possible.
(Bit random but meh *shrugs*)

Nonwithstanding that you accept the offer (you steely eyed killers you)

My question is: What would your weapon of choice be?

Personally I would go for some form of blunt instrument, as if you *really* dont like them then you can carry on as long as you like. Also I like the sound when something hard hits flesh. (No i dont have issues....,well not many :wink: )

Also If you really want to then you could say who and/or why.

It has to be that large black dildo from Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrals..... 8)

the_butler said:
a homosexual monkey
A homosexual monkey?
Ive only heard of one recorded incident when a homosexual monkey was used in combat.
From what I hear it alternated between having dry bum-sex with people until they died, and throwing vast quantities of shit at the advancing enemy. I hear it destroyed the enemy completely.

Unfortunately as the victors cheered, the monkey turned on them.
There was only one survivor and he lived only by gnawing off his arm and jamming it so securely up his rectum that the monkey was unable to pass.
When the monkey was unable to enter, it needed to have more sex so much that it raped itself to death.

So on the whole, I dont think this would be the best choice.

That weapon on the preditors shoulder, oh and the face plate/visor thingy that can see your heart beating, yeah i'll have ten of those weapons

the_butler said:
a homosexual monkey
Be careful of monkeys, the ones from the moon are well dodgy, bum lovin, freaks!

or