Weapon of choice for spaz-out teacher?

So, given the limited resources available to an insane nottinghamshire teacher, anyone want to hazard a guess on what he used to batter the little sod?

I go with board-rubber
wasn't he a science teacher ! I think retort stand, weighty and gets a good swing
I suppose if he had the gumption to beat up a kid he might have robbed a shiv from one of the other f*ckers, possibly opening up the possibility of a good pistol whipping
jarrod248 said:
I don't imagine they have board rubbers these days. I'll go for a huge t.rex shaped vibrator.
in a science lesson 'shudders' at your son of 'Kes' schooling, has to be a bunson burner by holding the pipe and using it as a High Velocity flail... :wink:
a meter rule hasn't the tensile strength either joe... :p
Catholic school so I would imagine a stale shit encrusted bright pink dildo.

Either that or a rolled up copy of "fitness for boys monthly".
I would suggest a 10in test tube inserted impossibly deep up the dirtbox, followed by a swift kick in the kidneys. (Anatomically all over the place I know, but it still makes me cringe)
I heard mention of a rake being used, which apparently is untrue but it would have been fcking hilarious to witness. Had he been in Biology the 'wasp's nest in a glass box' would be a prime candidate
big femur from the plastic skeleton to beat him around the head with