Weapon mounted lasers

Just back from a course where we used a weapon mounted light/laser (this one: Streamlight M6 and Extreme duty M6X weapon lights)

I hadn't really had any expectations to it's performance beforehand, but was really impressed with it in use. Really fantastic for close quarter stuff especially in low light conditions.

I was wondering if this type of thing was in use in the British Army as well? If so, which model/s are issued?

Cheers
T_T

Alsacien

MIA
Just back from a course where we used a weapon mounted light/laser (this one: Streamlight M6 and Extreme duty M6X weapon lights)

I hadn't really had any expectations to it's performance beforehand, but was really impressed with it in use. Really fantastic for close quarter stuff especially in low light conditions.

I was wondering if this type of thing was in use in the British Army as well? If so, which model/s are issued?

Cheers
T_T
You go on more interesting courses than me - I only get to use lasers in Powerpoint presentations.......

works very well when zeroed in properly I was snap shooting cyalumes at 20m

Yes as long as they have a picatinny rail

Whatever happened to those nice lasers that were all over soldier mag a few years back?