Weak Commanding Officers or fond reminiscing of whorehouses in Portsmouth

If it helps a furious **** administered by a chain smoking and indifferent looking Slav near Piccadilly is currently a reasonable but non negotionable £20.00
I had no idea you were a Slav, much less a chain smoker.

If it helps a furious **** administered by a chain smoking and indifferent looking Slav near Piccadilly is currently a reasonable but non negotionable £20.00
I didn't know advertising was allowed on this site.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Yeah, but does she do it in a themed room?

It's worth the extra for the atmosphere. If you've never been tugged off by an overweight Plymothian, in a room that is decorated like the Monkey Palace from Jungle Book, you haven't lived.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
And who can forget the failed experiment of the Avondale (or is it the AvonDalay) topless barmaids. Utd vs Arsenal midweek game on Sky. Avondale full of dockies and Matelots. Football kicks off and at 2000 the barmaid just takes her top off and continues serving. No one cares as we are all watching the footie. When not serving she just sat at the back chatting to her mate. Erotic, I think not.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
The Clipper, recommend it for a Celtic FC supports club night out.

We were given a thorough debrief on his getting barred over, and by the sounds of it, he was tugged off by an extra out of Lord of the Rings. She was grossly obese and had a slobbering cold, with the dewdrops off the end of her nose dripping onto his crab ladder. And for this he paid sixty notes. For forty I would've donned a marigold and pulled him off in the nearest ATU...

msr

LE
Piccadilly London or Manchester?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Joanna's

DC
Don't speak of hallowed places you have never been.

Anyway, this is a thread about stinking Guzz shitholes.*

*How did we go from talking about weak COs to getting wanked off in Navy towns?

Do you get to pull on her tits or finger it through her nasty tights for that money?

Don't speak of hallowed places you have never been.

Anyway, this is a thread about stinking Guzz shitholes.*

*How did we go from talking about weak COs to getting wanked off in Navy towns?
Does it matter? Plus keep spinning the Dits! I need to know where the best places to go are!

Do you get to pull on her tits or finger it through her nasty tights for that money?
That made my crotch ache..:) And its evident you have obviously sampled the same pleasures.

Also, if you let them have a quick blast on the rock pipe prior to commencing they can bang out a half decent shag.

And who can forget the failed experiment of the Avondale (or is it the AvonDalay) topless barmaids. Utd vs Arsenal midweek game on Sky. Avondale full of dockies and Matelots. Football kicks off and at 2000 the barmaid just takes her top off and continues serving. No one cares as we are all watching the footie. When not serving she just sat at the back chatting to her mate. Erotic, I think not.
What dya mean failed!!!!

Land lady started putting younger birds on the bar.....unfortunately the were still all keyham birds so had droopy preggers tits and stretch marks.

Met one of the reasonable ones in molesters after an illadvised schoolnight out..she wanted a bit of action, I didn't want her to know where I lived so she got the big **** off.

No doubt she is probably nursing a 6 bag a day habit as well as a flock of kids that all look like a fijian radio operator

Piccadilly London or Manchester?
Manchester.

For those of the inclination, get onto Fairfield Street adjacent to the rear of the station and head into its murky depths. Old Bill can be a problem so wear some rigger boots and a high vis vest and have a load of maps and scraps of paper laid out on the passenger seat. I have couple of CAD drawings of the floor of an old mill on one of the adjacent roads and this has proven to help when I was onced pulled over on my 78th lap of the back streets looking for a grizzly but excitable (I'm not allowed to say 'n***er' anymore Ive had a telling off) black girl.

The whores down there are mega, you wont need any more than £40 and it is that frenetic down there you sometimes get to watch them mop themselves up before they climb into another gentlemans car.

Lush

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Does it matter? Plus keep spinning the Dits! I need to know where the best places to go are!
Unfortunately HMS Joanna, Royal Naval School of Dancing (Portsmouth Flotilla) has now been torn down, however in it's day, it was one of the finest establishments in the fleet. Much like any other RN establishment, you had to show your ID card to get in. Once inside you were treated to a bevy of buxom beauties and cheap alcohol.

One was guaranteed to trap in there, regardless of your looks, rate, wealth, stature or fact that you were covered in your own vomit and piss. A bottle of 'trampagne' was just £4 and one could dance the night away until dawn, safe in the knowledge that when you were ready, you could approach any of the women in the place and take her under the pier for a quick fumble and a carefree **** in the sea. Granted the quality of the women in Jo's was not of the standard you'd find at Royal Ascot but they had their uses none the less.

Legend has it that there was once a large palm tree in the middle of the dance floor however it had to be removed as matelots would use it as a makeshift lavatory and the place stank as a result.

Under Labour cut backs, HMS Joanna was finally scrapped for razor blades a few years back.

HMS Jester, Royal Naval School of Dancing (Plymouth Flotilla) has now taken over responsibility for all RN dancing training.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
What dya mean failed!!!!

Land lady started putting younger birds on the bar.....unfortunately the were still all keyham birds so had droopy preggers tits and stretch marks.

Met one of the reasonable ones in molesters after an illadvised schoolnight out..she wanted a bit of action, I didn't want her to know where I lived so she got the big **** off.

No doubt she is probably nursing a 6 bag a day habit as well as a flock of kids that all look like a fijian radio operator
The skinny young barmaid was my favourite one. She was only about 19 but had an all right body. She had huge cans covered in veins and stretch marks, probably caused by a few aborted pregnancies. She looked really pale and gormless and one of her eyes was a little lazy, she earned the nickname 'the corpse' and got really arsey one day when she overheard a few lads referring to her as such.

There was a dark haired and quite well tanned one who did the dog watch in the Keyham when that went topless, she was quite fit from what I recall, but she was looking for a new dad for her 4 kids so everyone avoided her at all costs.

Latest Threads