Weak Commanding Officers or fond reminiscing of whorehouses in Portsmouth

Nothing like seeing a senior officer in a compromising position.

I once bumped into my DO (Navy talk for OC) in the waiting room at a skanking Plymouth massage parlour. He was absolutely bladdered, by himself and very confused. Being a good lad, I decided to leave him to it and watched with delight as he was led away for a tug, by the fattest, ugliest Plymothian scutter I have ever encountered.

Funnily enough, he was always very accommodating after that and let me get away with a few minor indiscretions of my own.
Beautiful creatures in Plymouth. Ive shared a cab back into town with a Navy type after listening to each other **** like trains through the paper thin wall of a brasses flat, he was my brother from another Mother as he had apprently paid for her to finger his bottom whilst he tugged away in unison to her pumping fingers.

fattest, ugliest Plymothian scutter I have ever encountered.
Having spent more than a few nights on Union Street myself, my brain has actually shut down in trying to visualise that image.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Plymouth whores are awesome. I was parked up once behind the octagon, while I waited for my mate to get me a Kentucky. To my left was the most decrepid looking streetwalker this side of Mombassa, sipping a can of spesh and touting for business. After making it clear that I was just waiting for my Zinger burger and that I didn't really fancy a toothless nosh from her, she scurried off to the corner, giving me the eye and a bit of agro. A minute or two later an old bloke in a Sierra pulled up and took her round the block, she placed her can of spesh and her fag on a window ledge as she got in the car and drove off with the bloke.

Being a gent I thought it only right to take this opportunity to get out of the car and squirt a little bit of wee into her can of beer.

A couple of minutes later the Sierra pulled back up, she got out wiping jittler from her cheeks and carried on sipping her, now slightly fuller, can of spesh.

Plymouth whores are awesome. I was parked up once behind the octagon, while I waited for my mate to get me a Kentucky. To my left was the most decrepid looking streetwalker this side of Mombassa, sipping a can of spesh and touting for business. After making it clear that I was just waiting for my Zinger burger and that I didn't really fancy a toothless nosh from her, she scurried off to the corner, giving me the eye and a bit of agro. A minute or two later an old bloke in a Sierra pulled up and took her round the block, she placed her can of spesh and her fag on a window ledge as she got in the car and drove off with the bloke.

Being a gent I thought it only right to take this opportunity to get out of the car and squirt a little bit of wee into her can of beer.

A couple of minutes later the Sierra pulled back up, she got out wiping jittler from her cheeks and carried on sipping her, now slightly fuller, can of spesh.
You truly are a gent Ravers. Your like a Christian volunteer handing out hot drinks to the needy.

Ah pegasus!! Its a retirement workhouse for street girls to old and rotten to ply their trade around millbay

can we rename this thread, Plymouth horrors and ignore the facted that it was bumped from 2002

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Ah pegasus!! Its a retirement workhouse for street girls to old and rotten to ply their trade around millbay
Anyone remember the name of that pub that stays open until 7am? All the whores, drug dealers and off watch strippers congregate there at around 3am.

I once missed the last ferry back to my ship and had to whittle away a few hours before the first boat in the morning. I had two choices, either doss down in a freezing portacabin on the dockside or get trolleyed in there.

I chose the latter but was thrown out soon after for falling asleep in my pint. Funnily enough the bouncers didn't seem bothered about the lad shooting up heroin in the bog or the hooker giving out five knuckle shuffles under the table in the corner, but try to get a little harry head downers and you will be swiftly ejected into the gutter.

******* double standards.

The clipper :)

Full of RM Sgts in mess dress crying into each others shoulder, whores, trannies and us last time I went there

Love it!!

The essence of GUZ condensed in to one tiny mad little pub

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The clipper :)

Full of RM Sgts in mess dress crying into each others shoulder, whores, trannies and us last time I went there

Love it!!

The essence of GUZ condensed in to one tiny mad little pub
That was it, I was thinking 'the ship' or 'the boat' or something like that. I ******* love that place, nearly as much as I love the Avondale and the Keyham.

Peanut dip in your pint anyone?

Avondale is my local when i'm living in guz

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
Used to be a place called the Old Chapel in Devonport that had the skankiest strippers. Good for a stop over on the way back to the ship. A group of us YO's went in there one night and found the captain and the pusser and WEO at the bar. A place you only wnet to in a group

Argh some serious rebranding going on! WHATS WITH THE jOCK FOOTY LINK

Boxy

GCM
And nothing like an Eight year old thread being resurrected.

Nothing like seeing a senior officer in a compromising position.

I once bumped into my DO (Navy talk for OC) in the waiting room at a skanking Plymouth massage parlour. He was absolutely bladdered, by himself and very confused. Being a good lad, I decided to leave him to it and watched with delight as he was led away for a tug, by the fattest, ugliest Plymothian scutter I have ever encountered.

Funnily enough, he was always very accommodating after that and let me get away with a few minor indiscretions of my own.
That'll be Studio 5 down by the Avondale. One of our Stokers paid 60 quid to be tugged off by one of the sultry beauties of that establishment.

places never to go union street
walked into a bar that appeared to be themed for fighting large empty space with several bars actually behind armour only enough space to hand out plastic pints.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That'll be Studio 5 down by the Avondale. One of our Stokers paid 60 quid to be tugged off by one of the sultry beauties of that establishment.
£60!

He got a bargain.

Having only been in there the once, I was very impressed by the differently themed rooms. I opted for a Chinese **** in the room that was decorated in oriental fittings and fixtures. My oppo Bob is a bit of a Trekky and he was very impressed that they had a Sci Fi room with neon paint and shooting stars painted all over the place, obviously he opted for a space **** and went in there.

£60!

He got a bargain.

Having only been in there the once, I was very impressed by the differently themed rooms. I opted for a Chinese **** in the room that was decorated in oriental fittings and fixtures. My oppo Bob is a bit of a Trekky and he was very impressed that they had a Sci Fi room with neon paint and shooting stars painted all over the place, obviously he opted for a space **** and went in there.
Well, that was ten years ago, so I imagine the price of a spank has gone up since then. I remember the other lads telling him the next time he felt like paying sixty quid for a Barclays, he could at least keep the money in the mess by giving them the chance to bid for the job.

LAIT

Old-Salt
I saw my OC once on a Sunday morning in a gopping tracksuit and his hair all stuck up, he was in a phone box stuffing coins into it and shouting wildly at someone, wierdo.

My thumbs up gesture as I walked past didnt help as a week before he'd bounced me and 2 others for being caught slinging plant pots round the town centre.
Surely the winner of 'Oldest Thread Resurrected From The Pit'?

Well, that was ten years ago, so I imagine the price of a spank has gone up since then. I remember the other lads telling him the next time he felt like paying sixty quid for a Barclays, he could at least keep the money in the mess by giving them the chance to bid for the job.
If it helps a furious **** administered by a chain smoking and indifferent looking Slav near Piccadilly is currently a reasonable but non negotionable £20.00

Latest Threads