We will never buckle under terrorism.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Tytus_Barnowl, May 23, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

We will never buckle under terrorism. A quote from our glorious Prime Minister in the wake of the evil atrocity of Woolwich yesterday. Well Mr Cameron what to you say to the British government of the day in 1998 that did just that. This is not for debate in the house of Lords, this is not a debate to be held in a pub in souh London, but it is the debated viewpoint of some moronically thick young muslim men who want their name in the headlines. To these people the acts of terror put political pressure on the government and in their eyes terrorism works. To listen to some spokesman for the Muslim Council of Britain on the BBC last night was sickening. Wheras he of course did not support the armed action of the Woolwich incident, he could understand that the actions of the British Govenment foreign policy could anger young people to the extent that they could be radicalised or influenced to carry out actions of this type. Not once did he mention EVIL CRIME. This interview had all the hallmarks of Gerry Adams and his crowd in the late 80s FACT. A British Government managed to spin the acts of EVIL and still today are diluting them in the aim of a "peace process" FACT. In the world's eyes , especially the impressionable young muslims that is "buckling under terrorism" , what David Cameron said yesterday we will never do. It will be very interesting to see what happens to this terrorist who was charged yesterday with the MURDER of British Soldiers in 1982.

2. ...Except terrorism that only kills the nationally disenfranchised.

It's just taken as read.

3. Well it would have been better written in green ink but the random capitalisation really is top class.

I'd give you a solid 8/10 on the Fruitbat Scale.

The Muslim Council of Britain condemn it unreservedly by the way

• Like Like x 2
  4. That was how I interpreted it too.

As a rational, white Briton even I can appreciate that our actions might wind up some impressionable halfwits enough for them to commit the kind unimaginable crime we all saw yesterday.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

6. Sorry, I don't see a fruitbat in that clip... I see a shit interviewer and a bloke who is as disillusioned as the rest of us by "leaders" at all levels doing sweet FA aside from making polite and appropriate noises... Be those leaders UK Government or heading up Muslim groups.

No one wants to act for fear of offending someone these days

7. and yes our overseas policies annoy most of the world... Or did you forget that our own government lied to us about going in to Iraq and then tried to sweep it under the carper. The Americans at least had the decency to put their hands up and say "we fucked up" but we are in there so lets just try and get the job done.

You just need to look at our Eurovision Scores to see how much our EEC neighbours hate us ;)

8. Our politicians are nothing more than mealy mouthed appeasing tossers! Just heard a Tory MP literally say this is a time for "stiff upper lips" what a loser!

Blair and Brown are equally responsible for pushing a "diversity" agenda that doesn't work, Cameron is equally to blame, he hasn't got the balls to lead and do something about this.

Listen to the terrorists words again, next time it could be a children, what would have happened yesterday if those morons didn't find a soldier to target? Could have easily been a school. Next time it could be

9. Even more photo-ops for politicians denouncing it then.

10. Was right next door to a school.

Sent via Heliograph from the Jebel Birkenhead

11. Exactly!

12. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

It could just as well be a library next time, though I suppose it would be empty and a bit pointless.

13. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

14. Have you just quoted yourself?