We must bear the moral responsibility for our own actions!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Dog_Egg_Farmer, Nov 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just had a call from my In-laws who live on the Isle of Wight. They were at their local church, for the remembrance service on Sunday, when it was hijacked by a local councillor, who stormed out mid service whilst muttering that he had "had enough of this rubbish"

Here's the story

Not wanting to give people the wrong idea about his tantrum, he has now posted a letter to the editor explaining his behaviour

Well....My moral compass is working just fine and I accept all my actions, well, most of them :wink: Who needs the Taliban, when we have would-be politicians like this at home?!
  2. Is it me, or does the Cllr in the picture look like "Edgar" in "Men in Black" after the bug is "wearing" him????
  3. I do like his photo, he does seem to be a knob of the first water, why did he bother going in the first place?
  4. I should be outraged. But alas after the last 2 weeks I am outraged out and therefore can't be arrsed to be outraged again.

Perhaps I shall hop on the slightly miffed bus.
  5. He just looks like a total retard.
  6. The guy's a Mong and will no doubt be b1tch-slapped by the electorate next time he stands for anything.

Not worth warming up the Outrage Bus for this.
  7. Knob
    I should imagine he might not be a councillor at all after the next local elections, I doubt he would be missed much either!!
  8. [quote="Fallschirmjager]
    He just looks like a total retard.[/quote]
    It is the Isle of Wight. That's about standard, makes Norfolk look sophisticated.
  9. What's up, sounds like the outrage bus is in for a 100,000 mile extended service?

Time to move to Switzerland where everything works and citizens have the right to rule by referendum....

I think I have cumulative outrage fatigue. Nurse?!!
  10. not so much nfn
    more like nfiw :twisted:

remeberance sunday even if your a pastafarian as I am (may his noodly appendeges bless you).
    you turn up wearing a decent suit you sit there and keep your mindless views to yourself.

hopefully at the next election they can remove this twat
  11. Good call! :lol:
  12. Or don't go in the church in the first place.
  13. More of a worry,on the same linky page,is that the bad weather may affect ferry crossings.