We love you Blackburn, WE DO !

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by ArtfulDodjar, Dec 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Unlucky Chelsea! Now jog on :D

Ohhhhhh Blackburn we love you ! 8)
  2. Well done, better at penalties than us. Enjoy Villa! We will just have to crack on with the PL, CL and FA Cup.
  3. Really? Well, in that case, using your logic they are as good at football as you AND also better at penalties.

Tsk tsk. Poor losers, doncha just hate them?
  4. Thank you...we do try now and again!! :D
  5. Baz - not being a poor loser at all mate. They were at least as good on the night as Chelsea and we bottled it in the pens - Blackburn deserved a win and I wish them every success.

Sorry if my post looked like sur grapes, it was not meant to.

Hope you get and beat ManUre in the final! Make sure you play them as 'robustly' as only Blackburn can!
  6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Chelsea bottling it in penalties at a minor cup match, good job they dont do that in the big events then eh?
    Oh yes sorry,

7. Sod all to do with me mate - I am a Liverpool fan.
  8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

on that note, do you think that will give them more time to spend in their sheds?
  9. Some size of shed

Attached Files:

10. Baz -to be honest, you are bound to be a better loser than me this season. Practice makes perfect after all! Now that is a lovely old Shed!
  11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Talking oif which a house builder near me provides them as a standard fitment in every garden, thats service for you. I did prefer the old old trafford from about 73, that was a proper shed!