We love you Arsenal - We do...

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by PartTimePongo, Mar 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Magic our Maurice :D :D

Suspected Arsenal fan waxes lyrical

2. Damn straight PTP. I suspect ventress will be having a few beers tonight too :D

3. Any body hear it last night at Anfield, I did.......in the 89 Minute at the Kop end Block 10 ROW 17 SEAT 235 a pin dropped!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its a wonderful morning!

4. Well done the arse - and you managed to do it without Reyes doing his usuall Bambi on ice routine!!

5. Good draw this morning Juve in the next round, welcome back paddy, be different seeing him in a black and white shirt. Choice at the mo of three in the semi, but I fancy Inter, so we could be in for a San Siro thriller again with our Terry getting another hat trick to take us into the FINAL, GOD I hope it happens.

COME ON YOU GOONERS.

6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

What, like we didnt have a chanve at Madrid, we beat them so bring on Paddy and the rest of Juve.

Didnt give Chelski and the Russian mafia owner much chance against Barcelona. But then again I was right.

7. What, like we didnt have a chanve at Madrid, we beat them so bring on Paddy and the rest of Juve.

Didnt give Chelski and the Russian mafia owner much chance against Barcelona. But then again I was right.[/quote]

Dont get me wrong, I for one would love to see a UK team make it all the way through, and will be supporting them on the night. I just think its Juve's year

8. German goalkeeper gifting Juve, don't think that will happen this time, our Jens is in good form and not throwing any hissy fits. Nedved is suspended for first game at Highbury, bonus.Terry smells silverware
    oh yes

9. Of course, the Arse need to win it to stand a chance of being in Champs league next year :wink:

10. I may be being thick, but how come Arsenal get automatic qualification, whereas Liverpool had to qualify? :?

11. Its not automatic, we would still have to qualify but we would be given fourth place in the Prem if we finished outside the top four. Unlucky for those a few miles up the road, with a chicken as a badge

12. Ahhh right. Obviously wasn't listening that well. Cheers:D

13. Typical - cleaner for Evertons trophy room was laid off a long time ago. Stadium tour include cafe to ensure it lasts more than 15 mins??

Congratulations to Arsenal and hope you manage to get past Juve as we did last year.

14. Cheers Hagar, the similarities between this season/last season, Liverpool/Arsenal, Fate might have a nice surprise in store for all Gooners. Can,t believe a Toffee is slagging off Liverpool after their dire attempt at Champions League and Euefa Cup.