We love you Arsenal - We do...

Magic our Maurice :D :D

Buoyed by Henry's first-leg strike, Arsenal's redcurrant shirts went ever darker with the sweat of their industry, none more so than the top belonging to Freddie Ljungberg. At one point, the livewire Swede showed Arsenal's commitment by throwing himself in the way of a Roberto Carlos thunderbolt like Superman stopping a runaway train.

Here were Arsene Wenger's Musketeers at their all-for-one best, blocking shots, working overtime, and always looking to piece together their quick-fire counter-attacks. Arsenal could have sat deep and protected Henry's Bernabeu gem, but that is not the Wenger way.
Suspected Arsenal fan waxes lyrical

PartTimePongo said:
Magic our Maurice :D :D

Buoyed by Henry's first-leg strike, Arsenal's redcurrant shirts went ever darker with the sweat of their industry, none more so than the top belonging to Freddie Ljungberg. At one point, the livewire Swede showed Arsenal's commitment by throwing himself in the way of a Roberto Carlos thunderbolt like Superman stopping a runaway train.

Here were Arsene Wenger's Musketeers at their all-for-one best, blocking shots, working overtime, and always looking to piece together their quick-fire counter-attacks. Arsenal could have sat deep and protected Henry's Bernabeu gem, but that is not the Wenger way.
Suspected Arsenal fan waxes lyrical
Damn straight PTP. I suspect ventress will be having a few beers tonight too :D

Any body hear it last night at Anfield, I did.......in the 89 Minute at the Kop end Block 10 ROW 17 SEAT 235 a pin dropped!!!!!

Its a wonderful morning!

Good draw this morning Juve in the next round, welcome back paddy, be different seeing him in a black and white shirt. Choice at the mo of three in the semi, but I fancy Inter, so we could be in for a San Siro thriller again with our Terry getting another hat trick to take us into the FINAL, GOD I hope it happens.

COME ON YOU GOONERS.

What, like we didnt have a chanve at Madrid, we beat them so bring on Paddy and the rest of Juve.

Didnt give Chelski and the Russian mafia owner much chance against Barcelona. But then again I was right.[/quote]

Dont get me wrong, I for one would love to see a UK team make it all the way through, and will be supporting them on the night. I just think its Juve's year

German goalkeeper gifting Juve, don't think that will happen this time, our Jens is in good form and not throwing any hissy fits. Nedved is suspended for first game at Highbury, bonus.Terry smells silverware
oh yes

Its not automatic, we would still have to qualify but we would be given fourth place in the Prem if we finished outside the top four. Unlucky for those a few miles up the road, with a chicken as a badge

trelawney said:
Any body hear it last night at Anfield, I did.......in the 89 Minute at the Kop end Block 10 ROW 17 SEAT 235 a pin dropped!!!!!

Its a wonderful morning!
Typical - cleaner for Evertons trophy room was laid off a long time ago. Stadium tour include cafe to ensure it lasts more than 15 mins??

Congratulations to Arsenal and hope you manage to get past Juve as we did last year.

Cheers Hagar, the similarities between this season/last season, Liverpool/Arsenal, Fate might have a nice surprise in store for all Gooners. Can,t believe a Toffee is slagging off Liverpool after their dire attempt at Champions League and Euefa Cup.

Yes we were poor...Arse have suprised many by beating Real, but well done to them, pity no English players took part!

trelawney said:
Yes we were poor...Arse have suprised many by beating Real, but well done to them, pity no English players took part!

Whaddya mean?
David Beckham was there.

Corn.

yeah trelawney, at least if you're going to bother qualifying for a competition, stay in it for 6 months or like us eh? facking toffee

p.s. bet you heaved a big sigh of relief when you finally hit the magical 40 point mark today, eh? ;) no more relegation worries for you.

as for you gooners - why waste time slagging the spurs lads about maybe nicking their 4th place if you go all the way? having a bit of trouble doing it the real way, are we? (like i can talk after last season).

i won't mind if arsenal win the champs league this year. i would just prefer it if an english team won ;)

Liverpool (and all their English players!!) will be back on form this afternoon and put Arsenal back in their place.

Come on the Reds.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Military Clothing & Boots 27
MoD_RSS MoD News 11
diehard57 The NAAFI Bar 4