We have all shagged some monsters

G

Goku

What’s the big deal, the Welsh shag sheep as a national pass-time.
Cows need loving too.

Awesome.. top reporting by the Scum again!
Never shagged a bull before.. had my fair share of pigs mind.
Anyone want to own up/post pics of any special ladies they'd rather forget?

Dont know how true it is but heard a tall of a fella who shagged a cow but it killed him,something to do with them having 4 guts and the pressure basicly sucked the feelas guts out through his bellend....no doubt urban myth.

Goku said:
Cows need loving too.
But it wasn't a COW, it was a STEER. That is gay.

G

Goku

I used to shag a skinny Welsh bint with pubic hair bursting out of her pants and stinking weeping boils under her arm pits :D

That was back in my student days, my standards have dropped since then :D

Back when i was in Pompey, i used to have a bird that had bigger gums than Shergar, hairier arms than king-kong and a voice that made her sound like zed from police academy when she was pissed.

bovvy said:
Goku said:
Cows need loving too.
Not if it's giving...taking a steer would be gay of course, no question about that.

When going to a farm, always check for footprints on the bottom of the buckets.....

Shagged a fat bird before she asked if I'd taken precautions

Aye I've took the lightbulb out so I dont burn my Arrse :D

No did shag a monster though got the brown dagger then she blew me off then tried to stick the tounge back down my throat...no thanks 8)

Speak for your self mate, I worked in the theatre and film studios for about ten years and screwed some of the most beautiful women in the world

Cuddles said:
bovvy said:
Goku said:
Cows need loving too.
Not if it's giving...taking a steer would be gay of course, no question about that.
It would. And God forbid you look like some kind of a deviant in front of all your animal-loving friends!

W.Anchor said:
Speak for your self mate, I worked in the theatre and film studios for about ten years and screwed some of the most beautiful women in the world
So spent plenty time out in Thiland with the lady boys then :D

Google:
"guernsey + horse + man arrested for the shagging of" .... Not one of our beautiful Island's finer moments...

Oh and in bringing the Island into line with the mainland's criminal justice policy, the man was allowed free (presumably to exile himself), the unfortunate geegee was 'arrested' "for it's own safety."

Clicky

edited to add link

brettarider said:
Dont know how true it is but heard a tall of a fella who shagged a cow but it killed him,something to do with them having 4 guts and the pressure basicly sucked the feelas guts out through his bellend....no doubt urban myth.
the closest to that is this story, about a man and his stallion.

death by horse willy
Man dies after sex with horse
19/07/2005 07:54 - (SA)

San Francisco - A man died of internal injuries from sex with a stallion at a ranch used by a bestiality ring, police in the northwestern United States state of Washington said on Monday

The man suffered fatal trauma while being sodomised by a stallion at a stud farm that catered to men who wanted sex with animals, Enumclaw Police Commander Eric Sortland told AFP
funnily enough its in this months Bizzare magazine (again)

TankiesYank said:
Cuddles said:
bovvy said:
Goku said:
Cows need loving too.
It would. And God forbid you look like some kind of a deviant in front of all your animal-loving friends!
One would look totally deviant. The steer, being castrated, would be unlikely to be "giving". And, my understanding is, that, being a steer, not a bullock, the victim is also underage.

Phantom - I've seen that video, it's as funny as fu ck! I'm not going to link it for several very good reasons, but I'll endeavour to describe it in prose:

Horsey - and this is a proper stud horse mind, complete with two-and a half foot schlong - is standing with forelegs on a box or something. Horses schlong enters stage left. Small pigeon chested naked man shuffles underneath horsey. Farm 'hand' lines up aforementioned monster sausage. Horse, being satisfied that both sight picture and natural alighnment are correct shuffles first one hind leg foreword, then t'other. Looks of eager anticipation are worn by both confused, but unconcerned horse, and the fool bent over underneath the beastie.

The horse takes one massive f'in thrust, and (not surprisingly) the bloke makes a noise like a small dog in a tumble dryer. Rumour has it the bloke was delivered to the ER of the local hospital, and dumped out of the car. Medics, bemused at the extent of the external injuries watched fascinated as his complement of vital organs leave via an arrse that would dwarf the Straights of Gibraltar. I'm sure there's a news article on the cleanup operation somewhere, but I wouldn't advise searching for the video...

W.Anchor said:
Names Damn you! And Web hosting for the undoubted Video Stream. And Soiled pants of said stunners posted on to me.

Till then You are a Film Star shagging walt! 8O :wink:

sarnian said:
Google:
"guernsey + horse + man arrested for the shagging of" .... Not one of our beautiful Island's finer moments...

Oh and in bringing the Island into line with the mainland's criminal justice policy, the man was allowed free (presumably to exile himself), the unfortunate geegee was 'arrested' "for it's own safety."

Clicky

edited to add link
To be fair, the horse brought it on herself - wearing that halter top...

I'll get my horse-blanket...