We have a traitor in our midst.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Another average day on Planet TheIronDuke I see.

carry on chaps, keep up the good work.

Rodney2q

Did someone mention fog and a river?

G

goatrutar

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Jesus fucking Christ. I cannot help but feel that this could have gone better.

Right. Let us fit up some cunt as a traitor then bugger off for a cuppa and wrap the job?

That Rodney2q will do.

and Deltics.

Jumping jack, there's no shortage of Dummies on ARRSE mate.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
You are a double agent and I claim my £5.

Wordsmith
Well yes. Technically speaking I like to swing both ways. But that does not make me a bad person.

Look me in the eyes.

Are you The Traitor? Well? Are you?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ze Gestapo (spit) were experts at this.
This bastard was lurking outside my gaff last night. I saw him there in his long black leather coat. This does not make him a traitor. But he is on the list. I've got a little list.

But in the next newsletter, could we have an image of a Deltic, armed with SLRs in the front, charging down the runway of an aircraft carrier and leaping off a Ski Jump, to combine the manly love of Guns, trains and Sea Harriers.

Surely then any thread involving Argentina and the Falklands could be ended by production of said holy image?

PS - I dont know who did it, but I'm willing to sign a confession stating that Goldstein told me to do it...

Jesus fucking Christ. I cannot help but feel that this could have gone better.

Right. Let us fit up some cunt as a traitor then bugger off for a cuppa and wrap the job?

That Rodney2q will do.

Rodders has been around a while, we need to find someone profoundly annoying who's universally despised and posts utterly pointless shite.

Speaking as one who originally hails from Middlesbrough (when it was part of the North Riding) I've noticed that the further north one goes the stranger the people get.

Mackems are fairly odd, the ID is a good example of how fucking strange Geordies are, so you can imagine how completely fucking bananas the Jockistanis are.