"We cant just let nice people in" says wooly woolas.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chocolate_frog, May 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. More idiocy from wooly....

How did this fool get to be elected? Or even proposed?

Daily Mail/Hate* article (which ever you prefer or your incinations)

2. I found those comments rather absurd too. He is basically saying that it is unfair to choose who we allow to settle in this country. Where do these idiots come from?

3. Why can he not just humbly back down? He has been defeated at every turn about the whole Gurkha Issue, yet he still refuses to see sense! It seems impossible for him to do anything right!

4. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Woolas

I think explains it all, never really done a proper days work in his life or mixed with the proles!

5. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

hang on, we're talking about woolas here, not gordon bro- oh.

whoops. :oops:

6. Like the majority of MP's, then... :roll:

7. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Woolas. I had some mild dislike for him and did feel uncomfortable when Joanna L stopped him lying his way out of a crisis, but now I have stronger feelings towards Silly Phil.

If youre listening Phil - Dont use nursery school talk to adults. You sound like a condescending superficial pompous little c@ck. I can work out for myself who I think are "nice" and those who I think aren't. "Nice" isnt a word used often in respect to Gurkhas. Fearsome, fearless, tough, disciplined, respected are a few words that can be applied to them. I want Gurkhas in our communities. It would be an honour, which isnt a word that you will recognise Mr W.

Now if a government doesnt have border controls and organisations to keep people who are not "nice" out of the UK then they are failing. I find people who would return from Madrassas and want to blow up people on public transport not "nice" and please keep them out of the UK. Even with your simplistic language it is a vital function of the Government and its agencies to prevent not "nice" people from getting in.

8. Hope he reads this, really I do 8) Simplistic...is that , like simple, then :? Nice to know they are protecting us so well though and keeping out the nasties .

9. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

tremaine

Its worse than that. By using such terms its clear that Silly Phil beleives that its WE who are simple. Hence why I think he is a pompous little clagnut.

10. I'd rather let "nice people" in than the human rights abusers, russian gangsters, african warlords and general ne'er-do-wells that the government seems not to mind too much. "Violent but rich" seems to trump hard-working values yet again in the eyes of the government.

11. This military hating (because he could never be good enough to be in the military) shit has now escaped prosecution for breaking the law.

The lady from 'Absolutely Fabulous' exposed this shit's uselessness, but the Crown Prosecution Service (Boss: Friend of Tony) says no prosecution. What a bummer!