We Are The Brits for Afghan Heroes

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by We Are The Brits, Jul 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't miss this new music video for the families of the fallen and the guys on the front line for Afghan Heroes charity.
    A humorous and poignant look at The Brits.

2. Jesus ******* wept. Makes me wish I was Swedish.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I hereby revoke my citizenship!!!

That was the most inexcreable drivel I have ever seen.

Please cut out his voice box, shove pokers in his eyes, sever his fingers and serve his tongue to starving rodents in Wales

• Like Like x 1
  4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Sooo my dears. Let me get this straight? This unmitigated ******* cak, wherein you have the balls to feature armed forces and HM the Queen, is "This non-profit video promotes an award-winning charity"?

What charity would that be?

Any time you are ready Anton.

I'm sure I shagged a French bird called Anton once.

5. ******* hell, You're Peter Kaye's new musical take the piss and I claim my tenner.

6. He's so ******* ugly even I'd not bum him. I reckon he nicked his snout off a Concorde or he's been ramming coke up it.
    What ******* utter shite.

7. TheIronDuke

Nah, howay. The self promoting little shitbag has done one post and expected everybody to welcome him/her as the new Cheryl Cole. Give the kid a chance?

So, Anton. Hi. Your 'not for profit' er... song? How much have you raised? And where has he money gone? Inquiring minds wish to know.

I know, it says on your website that "Helping Afghan Heroes pack 13,500 home comfort boxes for front line personnel with Air Training Corps" and I am sure that is true.

[FONT=verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]But how many of them did your song help out? Because I should hate to think you were some no-talent ******* ****** jumping on a bandwagon Anton. Straights I should.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And Anton? Isn't 'Anton Lorien' a fairly suspect name for someone singing "We are the Brits"? Might you not be better off singing "We are the ******* Frogs and we give up"?[/FONT]

8. TheIronDuke

Antwan demonstrates the correct brown sock / cheap trainer mode of dress whilst posing in front of some men on horses. Cool 1,000 yard stare there, Miguel.

antwat.jpg

9. TheIronDuke

Here we see Antwan with his teeth. And some tinted chaps. Because lets face if, if we are indeed "The Brits" then we have no problem getting down and jigging with the coloured races. Because "We are the Brits". Next week, Antwan licks windows with the Flids. Because Them iz da Britz in all.

antwan fergal.jpg

10. The best thing is that the black guys look so very embarrassed to be involved in this shite!

11. TheIronDuke

******* hell. I'm going to pack it in now because this is getting scary. I was joking about Antwan and the Flids, but have a look? It is Antwan and the Flids...

Still with the lovely teeth mind?

antwan flids.jpg

12. The important thing about all this is that it allows me to report Anton as a spammer. I haven't had any kills for a couple of days, and am getting twitchy.

13. Well I like it, made me laugh.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I like the pictures. Turned off the sound though.

15. Oh that's just wrong. The dirty pauper.