We Are Not Alone

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Markintime, Jul 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It would appear that the ARRSE is not the only one to cause offence.

We Are Not Amused
  2. Oh dear, handbags at the ready!
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You wish.

However this is really getting on my tits now. Jarrod! As an openly (phnaar phnaar) gay person, do you get offended?
  4. GROAN - why is this stuff so interesting who cares! If you want to feck yaself with a banana, stick some blokes c*ck up ya ass, get s*cked off by two lezzies, shag a goat. Ok not the shag a goat because it might hurt a non-consenting animal.
  5. Non consenting? Rubbish I could tell by the look of lust in its eyes that it was consenting.
  6. If the "sketches" were not based on reality, then the so called stereotypes would not exist, surely?

If the so called stereotypes do exist, then how can the "gay" community argue the facts?

Other than the ones we all know, sorry Jar ;)

If you want to ride the auld fella and then hiss and scream about the piss take, then stop riding it.
  7. outraged im outraged that they think an Austrian could be a fashion designer. some of it will be cringingly funny i am sure and if it shows people in general to be knobbers because they cant see there being urber wahhed then crack on...

as long as its a waxed one that is.
  8. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Exactly. Remember the 'Outrage' when "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" was first released? Now it's a gay icon film!

Does this indicate that the UK Military LBGT group will one day look upon ARRSE fondly?

9. Going by this thread, I think it all depends on which arrse you are talking about :)
  10. Or a quiet night in, as MDN calls it... :twisted:
  11. Only now, he can't tell us about it.

Do poofs get outraged by the village people?
  12. Anybody else find it mildly ironic that the Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation's acronym is LAAD?
  13. Gone are the days when 'gay' meant 'happy' or 'carefree', obviously. They've got a pair, albeit a redundant set, so it's not as if they need to grow them.
  14. There are plenty 'goat-riders' on the site.