We Are Not Alone

Oh dear, handbags at the ready!

:lol:

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
jarrod248 said:
Some people are so up their own arrsers.
You wish.

However this is really getting on my tits now. Jarrod! As an openly (phnaar phnaar) gay person, do you get offended?

GROAN - why is this stuff so interesting who cares! If you want to feck yaself with a banana, stick some blokes c*ck up ya ass, get s*cked off by two lezzies, shag a goat. Ok not the shag a goat because it might hurt a non-consenting animal.

Non consenting? Rubbish I could tell by the look of lust in its eyes that it was consenting.

If the "sketches" were not based on reality, then the so called stereotypes would not exist, surely?

If the so called stereotypes do exist, then how can the "gay" community argue the facts?

Other than the ones we all know, sorry Jar ;)

If you want to ride the auld fella and then hiss and scream about the piss take, then stop riding it.

outraged im outraged that they think an Austrian could be a fashion designer. some of it will be cringingly funny i am sure and if it shows people in general to be knobbers because they cant see there being urber wahhed then crack on...

as long as its a waxed one that is.

jarrod248 said:
It will probably be a gay cult film in a couple of years, so many people want to be outraged for the sake of it these days. I'm sure most of us have bigger issues that are more important, maybe others haven't.
Exactly. Remember the 'Outrage' when "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" was first released? Now it's a gay icon film!

Does this indicate that the UK Military LBGT group will one day look upon ARRSE fondly?

Gremlin said:
jarrod248 said:
It will probably be a gay cult film in a couple of years, so many people want to be outraged for the sake of it these days. I'm sure most of us have bigger issues that are more important, maybe others haven't.
Exactly. Remember the 'Outrage' when "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" was first released? Now it's a gay icon film!

Does this indicate that the UK Military LBGT group will one day look upon ARRSE fondly?

Going by this thread, I think it all depends on which arrse you are talking about :)

GUNGA said:
GROAN - why is this stuff so interesting who cares! If you want to feck yaself with a banana, stick some blokes c*ck up ya ass, get s*cked off by two lezzies, shag a goat. Ok not the shag a goat because it might hurt a non-consenting animal.
Or a quiet night in, as MDN calls it... :twisted:

FrankCastle said:
GUNGA said:
Only now, he can't tell us about it.

Do poofs get outraged by the village people?

Anybody else find it mildly ironic that the Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation's acronym is LAAD?

Gone are the days when 'gay' meant 'happy' or 'carefree', obviously. They've got a pair, albeit a redundant set, so it's not as if they need to grow them.

Some people are simply professionally offended. Screw who you want to screw and stop buggering (...) the rest of us.

The Gay and Lesbian union, or whatever you want to call it in the Netherlands, when asked, said they thought Bruno was good fun and way over the top. Just the way they liked it.

I must get my glasses changed, I read "Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation" as Lesbian Alliance Against Defloration. :lol:

stacker1 said:
FrankCastle said:
GUNGA said:
Only now, he can't tell us about it.

Do poofs get outraged by the village people?
Yes but usually only music lovers. :wink:

ctauch said:
Grab a handbag and get on the bus am sure some righteous person will be along to fire it up.
Something similar happened recently, which is why MDN is currently absent.
Careful what you say.