We are cheerful, confident achievers!

I visited a primary school yesterday which had a sign above the main door saying 'we are cheerful, confident achievers'.

Sickened at this attempt to boost the self-image of our sprogs I immediately began to design signs that would be worthy of my colleagues' office doors, such as:

'I am a lazy, incompentent f*ckwit'.

So, arrsers, do any of you have creative ideas for signage and if so, where would you stick it up?

I am a confident former royal marine who hates all of the aspects of the godawful shameful way you and your fackwitted govt treat servicemen.

in 180 point type

on a brass plaque inserted in gordon browns arrse

Above the entrance to our office;

'We're cheerful, lazy sods who will baffle you with science and achieve fuck all.'

B-T

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Jeanne_d_Arc said:
I visited a primary school yesterday which had a sign above the main door saying 'we are cheerful, confident achievers'.

Sickened at this attempt to boost the self-image of our sprogs I immediately began to design signs that would be worthy of my colleagues' office doors, such as:

So, arrsers, do any of you have creative ideas for signage and if so, where would you stick it up?
I thought you got arrested in Thailand!

"The answer's no, what's the question?"
:D

or

"Welcome to Heck - for people too dull to go to Hell"

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
FECK OFF YOU GORMLESS CIVVY CNUT!!!!

or a more mild mannered:

FECK OFF YOU CIVVY CNUT!!!!!

Alternatively:

CHAV OFF, YOU ORANGE COLOURED,FAKE D&G WEARING RAF WIFE TROLL!!!

B_AND_T said:
Jeanne_d_Arc said:

I thought you got arrested in Thailand!
I guess I'll be in serious trouble for violating the terms of my probation, but hey, a girl's got to eat...

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
No, not directed at anyone in particular. I just despise untrained civilians (i.e. those that never served) and i despise RAF Chav wives as well. So they get the good news too!!!

:D

PS: Yes bad day today, dealing with GORMLESS CIVVY CNUTS!!!!!!

Oh, that's OK then because my tan is orange but I'm only an RAF wife on Wednesdays and Fridays. The rest of the week I'm the husband...

oldbooty said:
damn why did i shorten government?
I wish to feck you could and would shorten our fecking government - by about 2 years and 20 people (before we start the SERIOUS investigations!!) :twisted: