We Are All Doomed

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PTE_BOZZ, Aug 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Take the test. Where are you going?

Me I'm off to hell :twisted: especially after Q.5

God says, "he that blasphemes the name of the LORD, shall surely be put to death..."

Jesus

http://www.needgod.com/

2. See you all in hell. Apparently they still class "Oh Jesus Fcukin Christ, I'm cumming!" as blasphemy even if you are sodomizing a choirboy at the time. :lol:

3. Pretty much all you need to know about this 'test':

4. See you all down there :twisted:

Apparently giving money to charity occaisonally doesn't forgive me taking the Lord's name in vain, lying, never reading the bible, stealing, lusting after other people and breaking the first commandment.

Unbelievable

5. Wahey! I'm off somewhere warm for my after life holiday! Time to take advantage of the suntan lotion offers at Boots!!

6. So questions should actually run:

Q: Are you, or have you ever been, a human being.

A: Yes

Result: going to hell, unlucky.

In that case there no point sticking to all those other rules, i'm quite keen on breaking that lustfull one. I assume this is effect hey wanted to acheive.

7. yay free heating for once!!! :)
    however what i would like to know is : has anyone actually NOT broken any of these 'commandments'? ;-)

8. CORRECT: You would go to Hell.

Does the fact that you're
    headed for Hell concern you?

No, I've been married twice!

9. I'll see you all there too...Whomever arrives first, send the others a postcard.

10. OK, so we've ALL broken the 1st Commandment, plus the 9th if we say we haven't.

What the hell, drunken orgy anyone? Got some nice booze here I nicked off my neighbour while buggering his wife. Jesus Fcuking Christ was she good (his ass - as in DONKEY - isn't bad either, Praise be to Allah). By the way, did I ever mention that I used to be President of the United States. That was before I committed all those murders of course.

Right, that should do it - packing my shorts & suncream as I type.

If only I was a Cheesemaker..... :p

11. Nope, you'll have to settle for being a cnut

12. Well it looks like we're all fcuked. It doesnt matter if you get all the answers right or wrong, we're all going to hell. Bring on the PAAAAARRRTTTTTYYYYYYYY! WEY HEY

13. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

Must be quite lonely up in that heaven place.

14. Save me a space on the 'straight to hell' bus!!

Do you think they'll supply us with our own devil horns and loin clothes?

15. Is batter classed as a dairy product (eggs, milk etc)? If so may be ok - don't think "cheesemakers" was meant to be taken literally ;)