We Am The Cleverest!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Proximo, Jul 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This picture sez we am the sum of the cleverist person on da Earth.

Me not so shure somtimes.

[​IMG]

That is all.

2. Wear duz it say we iz cleverer?

3. The Yanks scored THAT highly??? :?

4. China scored that highly?

5. We izzn't now. You has dropped us an average.

6. If George Dubbya were to be shot, the yanks would go straight into the green.

Its a telling tale that most of Africa is red and below (no, thats not fcuking 'racist' before some pinko skip licker jumps in).

7. Wear wur these statisstix compyld?

8. In the 70s, MIT had the highest ambiant IQ in the world.

I now have to go scrub my teath, be sick, repeat and mouth wash.

Wibble

9. Has anyone seen my jograffee colouring in homework?

10. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Something I learned at university this. The lower average IQs found in Sub-Saharan Africa appear to be mostly due to malnutrition. Specifically dietary iron defficiency in pregnant mothers and children up to the age of around 5. The proof? The "elite" of Africa are as smart as anyone (assuming education) and they have access to better diets all their lives.

Incidently the same study indicated that iron defiency was about the 7th bigest cause of death in humans worldwide by direct and indirect means. Dietary iron is RARE in subsistence level communities but almost 60% of British teenage girls were defficient in iron as well.

11. The dog ate it.............honist

13. The map can't be accurate. Wales is green.

14. Couple of issues with this theory....

The USA has had a better Diet/Nutrition than the UK for several generations, why are they lower?

China has had various issues with its nutrition rates over the last few generations, why are they higher?

The alternative theory is that the Africans with a higher IQ are capable of ensuring that they and their familys don't go hungry.

Just a thought....

EDIT: Just noticed on the map that the lack of iron in the diet seems to of followed the decendants of africans to the carribean islands, how unlucky is that eh?

15. We hav beatun the frogs tho!!!!