We all go purple in two years time???

The rumours are out there - what an adventure, lets do it............... If the AMS get in first we may get all those sunshine postings the crabs have got.

Perhaps theres been too much activity with pam & her 5 sisters and his helmets changed colour? :twisted:

top_soldier said:
The rumours are out there - what an adventure, lets do it............... If the AMS get in first we may get all those sunshine postings the crabs have got.
Hmm, whenever I've been on any Purple (Joint) adventures, the pongoes always assume the lead anyway - so for Purple, read Green! (Standing by for incoming)

airforceone said:
top_soldier said:
Hmm, whenever I've been on any Purple (Joint) adventures, the pongoes always assume the lead anyway - so for Purple, read Green! (Standing by for incoming)
probably true just need to get your act together at the higher levels not down to who is biggest or best but who has the structure to manage it thats why it usually a green venture.

And the AMC will get a Yellow beret.

" for AMC read 'Anti-Medical-Corps"

phredd said:

Primrose yellow was mentioned years ago but it clash dreadfully remember accessorise accessorise accessorise in the words of gran wot a load of old shit

top_soldier said:
If the AMS get in first we may get all those sunshine postings the crabs have got.
Not for me chef, I've had enough sun.

Purple eh, so no change at all then, since every time I go somewhere I seem to be accompanied by crabs and matelots.

You get to go places?

I must be doing some thing right ;-)

The sailors are fun to play with though, they don't have a clue! (I'm talking trade specific, so don't start getting defensive guys).

When they are not running about speaking an arcane language thay can be. Though one of your aquaintance has managed a whole career without a helmet. It came as quite a shock that he might need one in the desert.

cherryhamblin said:
phredd said:

Primrose yellow was mentioned years ago but it clash dreadfully remember accessorise accessorise accessorise in the words of gran wot a load of old s***
I think this is a wonderful idea maybe with a little blue or something.

ViciousCircle said:
I think some of you need to open your eyes during your travels ! What do you mean we will be purple in two years we are purple already.
Sorry mate there is a world of difference between working alongside/with the other 2 services and actuall y being 1 service hope you dont get air sick or dont have ya sea legs the horizon broadens as your service identity diminisheses

top_soldier said:
bell bottoms just don't suit me....................still a trip around the harbour could be an adventure..............

It's nor realy a dilator............. it's the Golden Rivet..

the army cannot organise anything. they take the lead because they flood the deployments with overpaid overweight seniors and officers. Pathetic really. Best deployments are those lead by the navy and RAF, they know how to treat their boys and girls on the ground. We will never be purple. bag o shite.