We all go purple in two years time???

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by top_soldier, Jun 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The rumours are out there - what an adventure, lets do it............... If the AMS get in first we may get all those sunshine postings the crabs have got.

2. what do you mean, we all go purple?

3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Like cyanosis.

4. Perhaps theres been too much activity with pam & her 5 sisters and his helmets changed colour? :twisted:

5. Purple helmets ride again!

6. Hmm, whenever I've been on any Purple (Joint) adventures, the pongoes always assume the lead anyway - so for Purple, read Green! (Standing by for incoming)

7. Cyanosis with a Purple helmet......something to make the girls think about!!!!

8. probably true just need to get your act together at the higher levels not down to who is biggest or best but who has the structure to manage it thats why it usually a green venture.

9. And the AMC will get a Yellow beret.

" for AMC read 'Anti-Medical-Corps"

10. you mean these purple helmets? purple helmet stunts

11. Primrose yellow was mentioned years ago but it clash dreadfully remember accessorise accessorise accessorise in the words of gran wot a load of old shit

12. Not for me chef, I've had enough sun.

Purple eh, so no change at all then, since every time I go somewhere I seem to be accompanied by crabs and matelots.

13. You get to go places?

I must be doing some thing right ;-)

The sailors are fun to play with though, they don't have a clue! (I'm talking trade specific, so don't start getting defensive guys).

14. When they are not running about speaking an arcane language thay can be. Though one of your aquaintance has managed a whole career without a helmet. It came as quite a shock that he might need one in the desert.

15. I think this is a wonderful idea maybe with a little blue or something.