WE’LL KILL SIR PAUL IF HE PLAYS ISRAEL

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Random_Task, Sep 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sunday Express Link

Bakri is obviously more of a Stones man I believe.

2. Funnily enough, killing a Beatle would probably be more of an "anti muslime" coup than blowing a few trains up.

I would imagine Liverpool would be free of mosques and muslimes within about ten minutes of it happening, closely followed by the rest of the country.

You can blow our trains up but may mo the peado help you if you touch one of our Beatles.

3. Bollocks, it's just belated karma for the fucking 'Frog's Chorus'. Besides, the Beatles sucked- John Lennon's greatest ever hit? The pavement.

4. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Well, apart from the fact the Beatles are horsesh*te IMHO, I imagine the scouser's will be rather p*ssed off if the radical muslims kill one of them. So, 1 x dead Beatle = burnt out mosques in Liverpool I imagine. It is good that the fcuk*its who come out with these threats think things through. 8O

The question is, will MCartney man up and go ahead anyway ?

5. Hope they force feed the cnut raw steak till he chokes to death. :headbang:

6. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

If he sings 'Hey Jude' and its misunderstood as it was when it came out, the muslim fundos may have to get in line...

Link

7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

So where do we send donations for this worthy cause ?

Or will Bakri disappoint me with an empty promise ?

8. Can we get Amy Winehouse to go too?

Any other nominations?

9. Part of me says, great finally a real use for jihad, whilst the other says, oh fuck not more grief mongering over some mediocre bunch of scousers, as no doubt we will have to suffer endless programmes of their greatest hits. Perhaps its just Heather Mills issuing the fatwah so she can claim more dosh :)

10. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

I suggest a whip round from the people of arrse to buy him his plane ticket. And whatever money we have left over we can send Any Sh1tehouse and that junkie prick from the Babyshambles in a cargo crate. If they get the full set it will be the single greatest contribution to the world for at least 200 years.

11. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Most, if not all of the people on mentioned in this thread:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=2140294.html#2140294

If you cannot be bothered to read the thread then perhaps we can all add to this thread as suggested by inbredyokel666.

So far we have McCartney, Amy Whingehose and Pete "the Tw*t" Doherty. I'll add Celine Dion.

12. Get rid of winehouse and docerty would probably net the Jihadis a Grammy for services to music!

That could be one hell of an acceptance speach.... Durka Durka Durka Muhamid Jihad, We´d like to thank Mohammed (allah ackbar), Osama, oh just to many to mention. Obviously our friend Achmed, who can´t be here tonight, but we hope the 70 virgins are all there. :twisted:

13. An X-Factor/Pop Idol All'stars' act. Get rid of the whole fucking lot of the talentless wasters in a oner. That's for your contribution to wrecking the music industry, you cunts.

14. Surely you jest sir? I was hoping the Beatle's would have a re-union like all these other half-wit bands.

Then I thought to myself: how much would it take to re-unite the Beatle's?

Two bullets :twisted: