WE’LL KILL SIR PAUL IF HE PLAYS ISRAEL

Funnily enough, killing a Beatle would probably be more of an "anti muslime" coup than blowing a few trains up.

I would imagine Liverpool would be free of mosques and muslimes within about ten minutes of it happening, closely followed by the rest of the country.

You can blow our trains up but may mo the peado help you if you touch one of our Beatles.

Bowmore_Assassin

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, apart from the fact the Beatles are horsesh*te IMHO, I imagine the scouser's will be rather p*ssed off if the radical muslims kill one of them. So, 1 x dead Beatle = burnt out mosques in Liverpool I imagine. It is good that the fcuk*its who come out with these threats think things through. 8O

The question is, will MCartney man up and go ahead anyway ?

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
If he sings 'Hey Jude' and its misunderstood as it was when it came out, the muslim fundos may have to get in line...

"Hey Jude" had turned into a pop epic. Beginning with Paul's plaintive voice against simple instrumentation, it built to a melancholy anthem of forty instruments and a chorus of one hundred voices chanting a four-minute coda. To help publicize the release of "Hey Jude," Paul decided to put the closed boutique at Baker and Paddington Streets to some good use. Late one night he snuck into the store and whitewashed the windows. Then he wrote HEY JUDE across it in block letters. The following morning, when the neighbourhood shopkeepers arrived to open their stores, they were incensed; never having heard of the song "Hey Juden" before, they took it as an anti-Semitic slur. A brick was thrown through the store window before the words could be cleaned off and the misunderstanding straightened out.
Link

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
So where do we send donations for this worthy cause ?

Or will Bakri disappoint me with an empty promise ?

Part of me says, great finally a real use for jihad, whilst the other says, oh fuck not more grief mongering over some mediocre bunch of scousers, as no doubt we will have to suffer endless programmes of their greatest hits. Perhaps its just Heather Mills issuing the fatwah so she can claim more dosh :)

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
I suggest a whip round from the people of arrse to buy him his plane ticket. And whatever money we have left over we can send Any Sh1tehouse and that junkie prick from the Babyshambles in a cargo crate. If they get the full set it will be the single greatest contribution to the world for at least 200 years.

Bowmore_Assassin

LE
Book Reviewer
inbredyokel666 said:
Can we get Amy Winehouse to go too?

Any other nominations?
Most, if not all of the people on mentioned in this thread:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=2140294.html#2140294

If you cannot be bothered to read the thread then perhaps we can all add to this thread as suggested by inbredyokel666.

So far we have McCartney, Amy Whingehose and Pete "the Tw*t" Doherty. I'll add Celine Dion.

Trans-sane said:
I suggest a whip round from the people of arrse to buy him his plane ticket. And whatever money we have left over we can send Any Sh1tehouse and that junkie prick from the Babyshambles in a cargo crate. If they get the full set it will be the single greatest contribution to the world for at least 200 years.
Get rid of winehouse and docerty would probably net the Jihadis a Grammy for services to music!

That could be one hell of an acceptance speach.... Durka Durka Durka Muhamid Jihad, We´d like to thank Mohammed (allah ackbar), Osama, oh just to many to mention. Obviously our friend Achmed, who can´t be here tonight, but we hope the 70 virgins are all there. :twisted:

hedgehog64 said:
Hope they force feed the cnut raw steak till he chokes to death. :headbang:
Surely you jest sir? I was hoping the Beatle's would have a re-union like all these other half-wit bands.

Then I thought to myself: how much would it take to re-unite the Beatle's?

Two bullets :twisted:

Explaining his comments, Bakri told the Sunday Express: “Our enemy’s friend is our enemy.

“Thus Paul McCartney is the enemy of every Muslim. We have what we call ‘sacrifice’ operatives who will not stand by while he joins in a celebration of their oppression.
I hate tossers like Bakri.

“Our enemy’s friend is our enemy.
The word "OUR" is noted.

We have what we call ‘sacrifice’ operatives who will not stand by while he joins in a celebration of their oppression
"OUR" has gone and he is manipulating people now. Guess he wont be a suicide bomber then. Just some poor brainwashed hick that will be doing Bakri's bidding.

Git!

You'd think the stupid cunt would have learned his lesson about meddling in things he knows fuck all about after his IRA propaganda song Give Ireland Back to the Irish. It was banned but you can see the shoite here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaO4XeHhwo8

He should keep to his music and try to sort out his own pathetic little mess of a life before he starts interfering with others

dandanthechainsawman said:
hedgehog64 said:
Hope they force feed the cnut raw steak till he chokes to death. :headbang:
Surely you jest sir? I was hoping the Beatle's would have a re-union like all these other half-wit bands.

Then I thought to myself: how much would it take to re-unite the Beatle's?

Two bullets :twisted:
It has nothing to do with 'The Beatles' at all!!!,but more to do with the i'm mates with Bono!!! 'keeping up with the young un's' outrage carrier mentality.Watch out for his bagpipe screeching finale to his death threat!.Incidentley were it not the Royal Scots Greys who backed up on his smash hit "Mull 'o' KuNt eyere'?.The stump humping, Scouse ,irish Christmas hugging waste of vegetable soup. :x :x :x :x