Wave of Kindness

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by toffeewrapper1, Jul 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst browsing the various pages on here I am pleasantly surprised to see a new friendlier more tolerant outlook from certain posters(you know who you are Sluggy and Zero Alpha) and I think it is admirable.Just wondering where the change of heart came from or will it be situation normal tomorrow?Please go back to what we know best as we are now scared,confused and don't know what the fuck is going on.

2. Just who in the name of Jesus H Christ is Zero Alpha ? Is it the love child of Zero Over and Five Alpha who was created when said pair made whinging fuckbag Kim74 airtight ?

• Like Like x 3
  3. We are just naturally, kind, accepting people, who know that there are troubles in the world, and we just want to help them.

Is that a problem?

11 mins.

4. I think that's bang out of order, personally. He made a mistake, that's all.

5. Which end were you in - not the one with teeth i hope !

6. Errm, point of order: if they made the wench airtight, then which orifice was absent?

............just saying, is all.

7. I reckon I won. You fucking cunts.

Gawd, that was painful.

8. ...We are the world, we are the children, let's make the world a better place, let's just start giving...........

• Like Like x 1
  9. (In)judicious use of a spare fist maybe?

10. But why would you want to punch her in the mou..................ah-sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I think perhaps they were both "in" at the same time...Being preggers could explain Kim 74's mood though - When the nesting instinct kicks in and she feels she need to clean the house she can get round mine - -its a fucking shithole with the kids off school.

12. Yeah so I fucked up,shit happens!Welcome back Sluggy.What was all that "nice " shite about then?

13. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

she's started on the hrt a bit early and hasnt got the dosage right. that or she has had the windows open and cant smell the dog.

14. You're all just like Hitler!

Godwin and gone......

15. All will be revealed. Eventually.

When I feel like telling you.