Wave bye bye to your shotguns

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by Porridge_gun, Jan 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

2. Standard procedure for the unarmed family man is to torch the house with family inside it, I thought. Perhaps they should ban matches.

Oh, and this one was a taxi driver, same as Derek Bird. They should ban taxis.
  3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

• Like Like x 3
  4. Apart from air rifles and when the Queen was paying for the rounds, shooting has never interested me much. But I can see tighter regs on the way.

Lucky that since they banned legal ownership of semi-autos and handguns the rate of gun crimes have fallen dramatically. MAC 10 anyone?
  5. Porridge_gun

There are none, why else would legally owned once be banned and removed from circulation.

The pistol ban cured all firearms crime in the UK, now there is none at all.

I want my Fosberry back so I can enter the HBSA - 'engage a burglar on your own property' event.
  6. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

The Coalition took a fairly reasonable non-kneejerk position after Bird went mental with his rifle so there's a chance the same approach may be taken now. Depends how much screeching comes from the antis I suppose and how much tabloid pressure it elicits.
  7. Luckily it wasn't a murder spree but an unfortunate multiple ND.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Porridge_gun

I don't shoot shotguns, they are a bit puffy so not bothered if they ban them :)

9. I wish they would. They drive like utter ***** round our way.
  10. Peterlee. What a shitehole.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Yes, there's nothing remotely puffy about a Ruger dressed up in a Heckler and Koch party frock.
  12. Porridge_gun

There is, you can ban rugers too. Apart from Old Army's
  13. Fortunately I brought my mac10 off a bloke down the pub
  14. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Then you are a silly arse for surrendering it (unless it was fecked) as you could keep them as section 7

sensible head on as this isnt the naafi, maybe an end to section 2 and everything becomesa need rather than a right!
  15. Porridge_gun

Whats the point? it would sit in an armoury at Bisley for evermore. The compo came in handy at the time.