Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chimera, May 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Another season down in the Championship for Leeds.

Thank you God

:D :D :D :D :D :D
  2. Outstanding

The fall of the white rose continues
  3. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

That has really made my year.
  4. Didn't take you glory supporters long did it......w*nkers.

For the record my congratulations to Watford who completely deserved the win, and good luck to the in the Premiership.

Leeds will be back no worries, we don't care that all you cockneys, scousers, Munich's and the rest hate us, cos we hate everyone.

Chimera and the rest you can all k*ss my arrse, and believe me there's room for all of you :)
  5. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Feeling a bit bruised??!!

6. Watford deserved the win, they defended better, passed better and took their chances. It took Leeds 65 mins to create any decent chances and then we failed to finish them. I've never thought the play-offs were fair, the team that finishes third should go up automatically so Watford should feel good about it and I'm sure they do. Leeds need more time to build a better side but we'll be back. What really counts is that with 87 mins gone and Leeds 3-0 down the only thing you could hear was 33,000 Leeds fans singing "Marching on together". That's quality support.

So Chimera, you like to slag off Leeds but have never owned up to which team you support. Go on be brave, you're amongst friends, tell us who it is.
  7. 33,000 fans singing "marching on together"...

where were they for the rest of the season cause you ain't be pulling in that many this season at elland road :? :? :? :?
  8. chimney, Leeds will go up in style, wont be 3rd or 2nd only 1st will do. ARRSE whites says so
  9. Not feeling bruised you knobber, if I was I would be trying to blame the pitch or the referee ala ferguscum or Jose moaniarrse, I am a realist and fully except we were beaten by the better side today, also as we have been to hell and back, something you tossers have delighted in, to me getting this far this season was a bonus.

I do however firmly believe as Polar does that we will go up in style when it's our time.

You however are an arrse of the highest order, you post on here constantly about Leeds when they lose etc, are you obsessed?!!

You smell like a Munich to me am I right?!
  10. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Yup - you are obviously very pissed off, but trying to put a brave face on it. Can't be bothered to reply to the rest of your drivel - I am too busy laughing at you!
  11. Its started, this is the championship winners season.
  12. Your a closet Leeds fan aren't u
  13. Chimera still won't tell us what team he supports, whats up, too busy nailing your colours to the closet? I'd like to propose Chimera be the founder member and chairman of new organisation, its called ARFFA, thats short for

Anally Retentive Football Fans Association

Does anyone second this motion?
  14. Mixed emotions for me.... Being a Chelsea fan I,m both pi55ed off & glad at the result. Pi55ed off because the CFC v Leeds games were a right hoot & glad because theres no love lost between us 2. Its a funny old game............

15. Can't stand Leeds. And I confess to supporting Mansfield !