Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Waterproof folder

Blacksmith

Clanker
I am in the market for a waterproof folder. I have seen them used by instructors, they have a flip up front with sides and a see thorugh bit.

need one for coaching rugby.

Any help appreiciated.

Blacksmith said:
I am in the market for a waterproof folder. I have seen them used by instructors, they have a flip up front with sides and a see thorugh bit.

need one for coaching rugby.

Really? What for? I've never used one or seen one used.

Drop Zone do the Webtex one for about £15. Best price of all shops. You have to search it though, if you go through their site it comes up as £20. Random!

I then bought a 40 page nirex-like folder (not actual nirex. a 40 page from somewhere like RV Ops will cost £20+, my black one from WHSmith cost about £3.50) and it slots in nicely. It'd easily fit another one if I wanted to, or it could hold a ring binder.

I use one and it's quite good. People moan about Webtex, and yes the webbing is a bit shite, but I don't wear my folder for 16 hours a day, drag it through mud and fight with it. I just hold it and read stuff, doesn't need to be Arktis or Black Horse to do that.