Water shortage in norn Ireland?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tinman74, Dec 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What the fuck, there's lots of snow!!

2. [​IMG]

Helpful as ever, the BBC provides pictures.

3. The way I had this explained to me over a few beverages is that the Infrastructure in Northern Ireland is in a crap state. As it wasn't ever worthwhile upgrading anything as they were always blowing things up and rioting, etc. Now they are paying the price of all that.

Clever really, I just thought it was due to the freezing weather!

4. No water, hope they've plenty of spuds.

5. Have to consume the Devil's Buttermilk neat then.

6. I tried to help, I pissed in Loch Neagh ('scuse spelling if wrong) albeit some time ago.

7. The pressure in my kitchen tap is starting to dwindle, but then my water was supposed to get turned off at 9pm last night. Not too much fucking aid coming from Pakistan anyway or Ethiopia by the way.

8. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I think you'll find the good people of Scotland are providing you with 160,000 litres of drinking water. Even though we've had worse weather and managed to cope without losing water

9. It's all the fault of the English. The b4stards.

10. Please explain.................. as calmly as you can

11. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

12. Are you really that thick? Seriously.

13. Aparently the terrorist Martin McGuinness is not happy with the people running NI water and wants to light a rocket under them!

14. Nice to see a ship heading over with potable water.
    IF the infrastruture is fecked where did they get the full tanks from???

15. Surely all you have to do is stick a bucket out in the garden if you want water. It does rain most day's, or at least it did when I was there.