Water Carrage Pack Taps

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Man_at_MAN, Jan 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Man_at_MAN

    Man_at_MAN Old-Salt

    Am trying to locate a supplier for the small 1/2 inch ferrule that screws onto the bottom of the taps used on the water dispensors.

    NSN would be fine as I could track down the maker using ISIS.

    Thanks in anticipation
  2. CH512O

    CH512O LE

    Man, let me go to work tomorrow and ill have a look. Ill email you.
  3. CH512O

    CH512O LE

    Well i looked and couldnt find it, so the request from Man-at-MAN is stilll open....anyone??
  4. Look in Homebase. They're called "Tap hose connectors." (These are for 1/2" hose).

    I've had problems finding them in the past and ended up buying complete "bib taps" just to get the bit on the end.

    Other than that, try your local builders' merchant, plumber's merchant or, perhaps better still, garden centre.

    The correct term is "hose union" or "hose tail."

    Here's a supplier:

  5. Man_at_MAN

    Man_at_MAN Old-Salt


    Thanks for that, have place an enquiry on the web-site. I need about 200+, so homebase is not really an option.

    Hope you had a good Xmas and New Year, give us a call and I will update you on the project.
  6. CH512O

    CH512O LE

    I will, and i maybe on the beg for some SV literature/display stuff off you for a demo i maybe doing once i get go-ahead.