Water Bottle Wall Breaker

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Border_Reiver, Nov 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if already been covered but I got lost on the BBC Website and accidentally came across this interesting bit of kit capable of penetrating walls and vehicle body panels .... linky includes a demo .... BBC News - Wall Breaker water cooler weapon demonstrated .

Edited to add ... could have applications in Tent and Caravan clearances ... and give the occupants a good wash .
  2. Reminds me of the HWB that was once kept near The Boat House.
  3. Will there be a smaller version for 2L plastic bottles?

Oh thats right pigstick with rocksalt.
  4. are the water bottles full?
  5. Reminds me of "python" that reared its head in the 1970's
  6. I noticed it was a "them" water cooler, covered in black tape so we don't regognise it.

7. I've seen better mess cannons.
  8. Probably. Would make a great door buster.
  9. Reminds me of the Mk15 Barrack Buster the boggy's used. Just without the explosive filled calor gas bottle
  10. Another fine product from BCB's experienced bushcrafters. Apparently this works using a high speed valve arrangement rather than the breaking glass disc affair in the HWB. So theoretically reset/reload is quicker.

There's a nice linear water filled charge for that.
  11. Imagine if Tropper had copped for one of them, one dark, rainy night in Belfast?
  12. That's what lets it down, IMO. No style. While it might have a certain appeal if the water was replaced with more 'interesting' fluids, it's all a bit too Blue Peter for my liking. What's wrong with loading your siege engine with prisoners' severed heads, or bags full of plague rats? Eh?
  13. HHH

HHH LE

It would stop people having their "Water cooler moments" if they all stared exploding out through the office walls.
  14. Did anyone else notice the subtle racist, phallic undertones? Black-clad gits firing a black cannon from a black vehicle, and penetrating a white van thoroughly with a huge missile full of fluid?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Jihadis from the Valleys?