Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by aflyinghaggis, Mar 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do you get issued with a watch in the army or do I need to buy my own? I'm going to Harrogate :D
  2. You need to buy a Breitling Navitimer before you join. If you don't have one on day one, they'll feck you off.
  3. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

I beg to differ Rolex Yachtmaster, a steal at £5000, Pilots big watch small cock thing
  4. How gay and pikey...a Rolex. Only faggots wear a Rolex. Ask mdn.
  5. Man at G10 all the way!!! For the win.
  6. CASIO F91W. The watch of champions.

7. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

OK anyone with a Casio Hand s up
  8. A terrorist watch? Don't get one of those if you intent to fly to the states....
  9. Yeah I have seen them before do you need to buy one or do you get it issued?
  10. Despite the numerous threads on this topic which you could have read, I'll give you a sensible answer. You will need to buy your own. Get one that, if it gets stolen or damaged, will not upset you. Do not get one that will attract too much attention, or it will be more likely to be stolen or damaged.
  11. Aye thats fine I'll just nick yours then :)
  12. Go on then. I'll give you a head start. I'll let you know where I live and what time I'll be a sleep. You'll have a fighting chance then. :roll:

Seriously. Just get a cheapo watch that tells the time and has an alarm on it. What else do you want it to do??
  13. Yeah I was planning on doing that anyway :) shame Im not gettin one for free though :( aww well terrorist watch it is lol or maybe a shitty timex :D
  14. Spoken like a true Scotsman! :wink: