Watches for sale

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by UWUE, Jun 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have the following watches I would like to flog as I now have a new one and I probably won't wear them.

First is a PRS10 (like a G1098 but better) comes with a green NATO and is as new, never worn. Looking for £35 posted.

Second a Traser P6508 Code Blue, a radioactive watch that glows blue all the time looking for £75 posted. Come on a black NATO
    [​IMG]
    And lastly I have
    The Casio Sea Pathfinder Walt Watch SPF40 (I don't think it protects from the sun though?)

Its got a compass, and all sorts of useful stuff looking for £80
    [​IMG]

2. Ill swap the Casio for a Kenneth Cole Reaction KC1376 Watch, brand New

Or a PSP with a few good games?

3. That is cheap. Nah for £20 I'll keep it mate sorry.

4. £65 for the Traser anyone?

5. £65 inc Postage for the Traser sounds good to me. Can I pay with pay pall if so send me you e- mail address and I will get it off to you asap.

Thanks Ryan

6. I'll swop it for Kerplunck or Buck-a-roo.

My sister wants a Wham! album and she is willing to swop the Barbie pink sports car for it.

7. what ever happened to Swap Shop? as it was hosted by Noel Edmonds, maybe he let someone swap a bungee jump rope for a watch... :roll: :twisted:

8. Sorry Flashy I'd only swap it for your actual sister, i'm guessing she's already broken in?

9. Yep, she has a cunt like Badgers sett and fucks for the price of a can of Irn-Bru.

10. I'll raise that bid to 2 cans and a milky way!!!!

11. hello I have still not got the watch can you please send me a refund as asap as the has almost been a month now.

Thanks