Watches for sale

I have the following watches I would like to flog as I now have a new one and I probably won't wear them.

First is a PRS10 (like a G1098 but better) comes with a green NATO and is as new, never worn. Looking for £35 posted.

Second a Traser P6508 Code Blue, a radioactive watch that glows blue all the time looking for £75 posted. Come on a black NATO

Original H3 traser watch inspired by the popular MIL-W-46374F US Army specification Type 6 Navigator Watch issued during Desert storm. This watch is the Code Blue watch featuring the original P6500 Type 6 watch case, bezel and face, but substituting stylish blue lights for the green. The H3 navigator watch was a new watch designed for the first Gulf War, and enhanced with with rotating bezel to aid timing and navigation. The bezel and face are black, with white hands, and Traser H3 markings. The case is polyamid for lighter weight. The date window is at the 3 o'clock position. The watch comes with an 22mm wide Nato strap as standard, but additional 22mm straps can be purchased to fit onto the watch if desired. Traser trigalight sources are fitted on all traser watches, and they are located on the hour and minute hands, and on each hour. The P6508 Code Blue Watch has a red second hand which is also fitted with a Traser light. An additional light is fitted at the 12 o'clock position on the rotating bezel. Traser lights work by having minute amounts of radioactive tritium sealed within minature glass vials which are internally coated with phosphorescent compound. With the exception of the 12 o'clock position which has an orange light, all other lights are blue for a slightly darker, more subtle look. The P6508 watch is water resistant to 30m or 99ft. The glass is mineral crystal which provides excellent clarity and whilst not being as scratch resistant as sapphire glass, is less brittle. The case size is 45mm. The watch is powered with standard battery and fitted with Ronda quartz crystal. Made in Switzerland.
And lastly I have
The Casio Sea Pathfinder Walt Watch SPF40 (I don't think it protects from the sun though?)

Its got a compass, and all sorts of useful stuff looking for £80

The triple sensor SEA-PATHFINDER watch is equipped with direction, air pressure, and temperature sensors, plus timer for yacht races and tide function. Information appears on the large LCD screen making it easier to view essential information, even when the going is rough. This feature packed SEA-PATHFINDER has just about every tool you can need when adventuring on the sea. The compass, barometer and thermometer, and timer functions are assigned their own buttons, allowing instant operation and providing the information you need at a moment's notice. All these powerful features and functions come in a streamline configuration that reduces the chance of becoming caught up in clothing and rigging.

General Features
100 metre water resistance
Electro-luminescent backlight Auto light switch, afterglow
Low-temperature resistant (-10°/14°F)
Digital compass
Barometer
Thermometer
Moon data function (moon age of the input data, moon graph)
Tide Graph
Countdown Timer
Daily Alarms (5 independent daily alarms)
Hourly Time Signal
Auto-calendar (to year 2039)
12/24 hour time formats
Regular Timekeeping: Hour, minutes, seconds, pm, month, date, day
Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
Battery Life: Approx 18 months
Size of Case - 56.4 x 52.1 x 17.0mm
Digital Compass
Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
Measuring range: 0 to 359°
Measuring unit: 1° Abnormal magnetic field detect function
Bidirectional calibration and northerly calibration function
Barometer
Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa/mb (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
Display unit: 1 hPa/mb (0.05 inHg)
Atmospheric pressure tendency graph
*Changeover between hPa and inHg
Thermometer
Display range: -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
Display unit: 0.1 °C (0.2°F)
*Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)

Timer Functions
Built-in timer for yacht races
Input range: 1 second to 60 minutes
Unit: 1 second
Other: Auto-repeat, countdown beeper tone switching, reset time setting
With repeat timing, stopwatch automatically starts when countdown is complete
1-second stopwatch operation when started from the O'OO" display
Measuring capacity: 99:59'59
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times

Ill swap the Casio for a Kenneth Cole Reaction KC1376 Watch, brand New

Or a PSP with a few good games?

I'll swop it for Kerplunck or Buck-a-roo.

My sister wants a Wham! album and she is willing to swop the Barbie pink sports car for it.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
I'll swop it for Kerplunck or Buck-a-roo.

My sister wants a Wham! album and she is willing to swop the Barbie pink sports car for it.
what ever happened to Swap Shop? as it was hosted by Noel Edmonds, maybe he let someone swap a bungee jump rope for a watch... :roll: :twisted:

I'll raise that bid to 2 cans and a milky way!!!!