Watchdog now!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, May 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Mobile phone companies charging troops for phones they cant use.

2. and Katherine jenkins going into battle for the wives.........

3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

On now.

4. well at least some of them caved!! Interesting to see what happens when cameras are off!!

Name and shame

5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/watchdog/2010/05/forces_sweetheart_goes_into_battle.html

6. interesting one this, signed a 12 -, 18 or 24 month contract with said suppliers and the go on tour which means you cant use the phone.
    who is to blame, I dont blame the phone companies to be honest. Who has got a car on finance whilst on tour or a mortgage your paying whilst on tour. Would you ask for money back etc? Dont think so.....

7. I don't see a problem here people should read their contracts before signing them

8. Me neither, I bought a payg phone before I went on tour, and I've bought an iphone earlier this year on payg in case I go on tour again.

Why can't others plan ahead.

9. I don't think of sensible things like that, I just pay my contract while I'm away instead of pissing my pants to watchdog

10. Amen. to many donuts about.

11. 307

307 War Hero

You are donuts if you want to pay 30-40 quid a month for nothing. This is good work, anything that gets us better recognition and a sweeter deal is good.

12. Until people get sick of squaddies wanting special treatment.