Watch TV online

Try filmhill.com or tvcorn.com, dont install the Zango shite and watch on for free

TopBadger said:
Ummm... does this mean we'll have to buy a licence to own a PC... i smell a rat here...
I don't see how, you don't register your name and address. If you use a disposable email address to register, where's the catch?

It seems to be OK. I think I'll give it a whirl. Thanks for the tip, mucker!

MsG

Cool! That should be handy on ex!

7and2suited said:
Oh dear... :(

TVCatchup is a UK service and can be accessed only from within the United Kingdom.
I know it's a bit third world but it shouldn't be much of a problem in Woking should it?

devilish said:
7and2suited said:
Oh dear... :(

TVCatchup is a UK service and can be accessed only from within the United Kingdom.
I know it's a bit third world but it shouldn't be much of a problem in Woking should it?
Not really. I've got my tv in woking.

Live TV:

A better and more robust solution, especially for abroad is soimething like sopcast for sport and there are more online news channels than you can shake a stcik at.

Pre-Recorded

For non-live tv, example, Ross Kemp, Lost, 24, Eastenders etc, latest films and DVD's etc - download it from a bot torrent site like mininova. There is a bittorrent search engine at torrentz.com

If you don't know what a torrent is, google it.

TV catchup Does not work in the midle east as I have just tryed it.

Streaming entire seasons of US shows here, You can only watch 72 minutes per 24 hours for free, but it's enough for one episode a night. Or for when when you find one of your "acquired" seasons of 24 has a corrupted DivX file which won't work in the X-Box, laptop connected to the TV, away you go :wink:

Pre-Recorded

For non-live tv, example, Ross Kemp, Lost, 24, Eastenders etc, latest films and DVD's etc - download it from a bot torrent site like mininova. There is a bittorrent search engine at torrentz.com

Any tips on a programme that can convert AVI files to MP4 format?

Aunty Stella said:
Fubes said:
Try filmhill.com or tvcorn.com, dont install the Zango shite and watch on for free
Can't get filmhill to work, go onto the site, click the film and then just get a blank page.

Am I doing / missing something?
Try downloading and installing the latest Divx player and macromedia players

DivX

Macromedia

Some links are duff. It's not perfect but most of them i have tried work. Have had some duff links that just time out, but i am currently watching Star Wars The Clone Wars ( CGI version)

Hope that helps :D

ssupersixfour said:
Pre-Recorded

Any tips on a programme that can convert AVI files to MP4 format?
PSP Video 9 from Red kawa... google PSP Video 9