Watch this lot !!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cbgramc, Apr 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst arrse was off line I entered into some innocent ARRSE surfing and came up with this. I have nothing against men dressing up and playing in the wood and then getting very drunk, god I did it for over 20 years but they paid me for it.

But I think this is a forum too far get a grip FFS - 30k
  2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

They do seem to have taken against ARRSe. Not happy about some of the comments made on here and dirested against them, poor lambs. Although one of their members has outed himself as being an Arrse contributor too.
  3. The Admin staff on the site have been busy the thread ran to 6 pages with a lot of talk of how naughty we all are we should receive a sound beating, as you say "lambs". If you could see the full story I think you would understand my surprise at what was written.
  4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Walts who believe that dressing up as soldiers makes them something and are really put out when real soldiers tell them they are cahhhnts. Just proves how sad they really are. :roll: Notice how most of them are middle aged and fat, sad fcukers.

5. I better watch what I say I am reaching that description, but I think I will control my urge to dress up as a NAZI storm trooper.