Wasters

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by headdown, Aug 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We all have to make sacrifices for the job-some small some large. Occasionally we try and get a bit back-shift leave a few days, get away a bit early, the odd bukshee day off, you know the sort of thing I mean. It makes family life a little better.

Sometmes it doesn't work-sometimes you are away when you don't want to be. I like to think I don't complain too loudly-I get on and do the job I am paid to do.

So TO ALL THOSE WHO REFUSE TO TRAVEL FROM THEIR GARRISON, WANT EVERYTHING TO HAPPEN AT THIER LOCATION BECAUSE IT FITS IN BETTER WITH THEIR "OH SO BLISSFUL" DOMESTIC SITUATION AND GENERALLY GIVE THEIR CAP BADGE AND THE ARMY A BAD NAME

here is a word of advice

leave

go and be the civvy you effectively are already.

rant off.

2. You work in an office don't you ? five minutes from your married pad :p

3. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Did somebody say something you didn't like perhaps? :cry: :wink:

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Coffee perculator broken?

5. I think our man is single and didn't have any luck at the weekend!

6. This aimed at someone you know? :?

7. Aircons' broke.

8. Does someone need a hug??

9. Twat, maybe you've not done your bit recently. When we are not on Ops we need a bit of R and R.

10. Oh those papercuts must really hurt, it is tough counting paper clips even on ops, keep smiling you will manage. again were you abused as a child did someone touch you where you wee from - it is after all a secure web site

11. I think it might be you, headdown, who's giving the Corps a bad name.

I live 75 miles from my own house, so I don't commute to work, am over 37 but have been in a relationship with the same woman for the last ten years. I live in camp during the week therefore pay full whack for F & A (even when I am home at weekends). Been in the job 20 years, done over 10 operational deployments, not including a 2 year stint in Ulster.

I take the odd Wednesday afternoon off after doing some sport AND knock off early on a FRIDAY.

My question to you nobcheese is this - Am I a waster?

12. If it annoys you this much then perhaps its you who is in the wrong job, people around me piss me off every day of the week but if it gets to this extent then I think I'll be the one looking for another job. Get on with it.

13. I am a waster and proud of it. 23 years wasting my life, drinking, sleeping with dirty women and smoking my head off. Looking forward to 13 more or until the first major stroke hits me.

That geezer needs to chill out

14. Mebbe a posting to Iraq or Afghanistan for a reality check is in order? - It's great, you can walk to work, get free food and accommodation, as much water as you can drink, a medal, extra cash and a suntan :)

15. In fairness Daxx there always was the army that worked and the army that watched. Trouble is (and I support you here) he is obviously in a Watcher location so what is their bitch?

Over to you Thomas