Wasted YOs

#1
Did anyone see two completely wasted Young officers sat in Burger King at Waterloo Station on a sunday morning a few weeks back, still wearing their mess kit?
 
#2
Nope.

What Regiment?

Hopefully they were Gunner Officers continuing their "De-Sandhurstification" course at RSA: a 6 week course cunningly squeezed into 5 months.
 
#3
Nope definatly signals, they were completely off their tits and we sat on top of the worlds supply of luggage mashing burgers into their face whilst trying to put them in their mouths.
 
#4
They didn't happen to be wearing their kevlars? I wasn't near a burger king but I did see two subbies wearing mess kit and helmets on the Tube on a Sunday morning a few weeks ago. They didn't look compus mentus to say the least.
 
#5
space_commander said:
They didn't happen to be wearing their kevlars? I wasn't near a burger king but I did see two subbies wearing mess kit and helmets on the Tube on a Sunday morning a few weeks ago. They didn't look compus mentus to say the least.
when have you EVER seen an officer that looked like he had been dealt "a full deck of cards" 8O 8O 8O 8O
 
#7
An officer is never drunk....merely socially confused

he is never lost....merely tactically misplaces

he never comes.....he arrives
 
#8
It's pucker alright. My missus told me some story one Sunday evening a couple of weeks ago that two incredibly drunk young men dressed as Orifices with their kevlars on boarded a flight to the City. She was one of the Air stewardess and politely refused an offer for the mile high club - points to note for the two subbies, internal flights over the UK don't actually go that high!!
 
#9
An officer never runs ... It panics the men
 
#10
jhono101 said:
An officer never runs ... It panics the men
Nor is it enough for an officer to merely walk, he should walk sumptuously...
 
#11
Funkyman said:
It's pucker alright. My missus told me some story one Sunday evening a couple of weeks ago that two incredibly drunk young men dressed as Orifices with their kevlars on boarded a flight to the City. She was one of the Air stewardess and politely refused an offer for the mile high club - points to note for the two subbies, internal flights over the UK don't actually go that high!!
If I were you, I'd ask myself what other porkies your missus has been telling you about what happens when she's at work. A mile is only 5,280ft. :wink:
 
#12
And one should never be smart, it worries the men and scares the horses.
 
#13
True about the mile high thing - she did say they both had big helmets. Were they really the kevlar type?.............
 
#14
Cuddles said:
jhono101 said:
An officer never runs ... It panics the men
Nor is it enough for an officer to merely walk, he should walk sumptuously...
A moot point: officers never walk. If they are denied use of their charger, they perambulate..............
 
#15
Selfpreservationsociety said:
Nope definatly signals, they were completely off their tits and were sat on top of the worlds supply of luggage mashing burgers into their face whilst trying to put them in their mouths.
 
#16
Gunner subalterns in mess kit used to get mistaken for British Rail stewards....
 

Latest Threads

Top