Wasted YOs

Nope.

What Regiment?

Hopefully they were Gunner Officers continuing their "De-Sandhurstification" course at RSA: a 6 week course cunningly squeezed into 5 months.

They didn't happen to be wearing their kevlars? I wasn't near a burger king but I did see two subbies wearing mess kit and helmets on the Tube on a Sunday morning a few weeks ago. They didn't look compus mentus to say the least.

space_commander said:
They didn't happen to be wearing their kevlars? I wasn't near a burger king but I did see two subbies wearing mess kit and helmets on the Tube on a Sunday morning a few weeks ago. They didn't look compus mentus to say the least.
when have you EVER seen an officer that looked like he had been dealt "a full deck of cards" 8O 8O 8O 8O

It's pucker alright. My missus told me some story one Sunday evening a couple of weeks ago that two incredibly drunk young men dressed as Orifices with their kevlars on boarded a flight to the City. She was one of the Air stewardess and politely refused an offer for the mile high club - points to note for the two subbies, internal flights over the UK don't actually go that high!!

Funkyman said:
It's pucker alright. My missus told me some story one Sunday evening a couple of weeks ago that two incredibly drunk young men dressed as Orifices with their kevlars on boarded a flight to the City. She was one of the Air stewardess and politely refused an offer for the mile high club - points to note for the two subbies, internal flights over the UK don't actually go that high!!
If I were you, I'd ask myself what other porkies your missus has been telling you about what happens when she's at work. A mile is only 5,280ft. :wink:

Latest Threads