Wasted money or just badly spent?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by OldRedCap, Oct 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Irony.

2. Dont want to jeopardize their GCBs now do they...

3. Excellent artical i like the
    "In recent weeks, the wall of silence has been breached. There has been widespread reporting of poor service morale and its causes. The government is asking the armed forces to do too much with too little. Stories have broken through the disinformation process, because there are now too many angry soldiers for the Ministry of Defence's enormous force of press officers to suppress them all."
    john
    I do feel the time has come for one of our Uniformed High and Mighty to commit professional suiceide and throw away his elevation in the Knightly Ranks or his Mi Lord and say it strieght from the hip.

4. Good article but there are actually some really interesting comments.. more interesting than the article. Have a read through them.

5. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Lostthewot - TROLL based in the U.S

6. The article is spot on. Suprised at Kizeley though, in Battalion he was a rbid b@stard

7. See Sir Richard Dannart is open to advice.
    john

Excellent artical i like the
    "In recent weeks, the wall of silence has been breached. There has been widespread reporting of poor service morale and its causes. The government is asking the armed forces to do too much with too little. Stories have broken through the disinformation process, because there are now too many angry soldiers for the Ministry of Defence's enormous force of press officers to suppress them all."
    john
    I do feel the time has come for one of our Uniformed High and Mighty to commit professional suiceide and throw away his elevation in the Knightly Ranks or his Mi Lord and say it strieght from the hip.