Waste of half an hour of my life.

Discussion in 'RLC' started by mooseknuckle, Oct 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just wasted half an hour of my very precious life looking through our glorious Corps journal. Ahh the computer generated TRF's and tales of stabs sunning themselves (AT) in some far away country, 17 years and I've managed at the last count 4 AT weeks. Save some ******* money and keep the cnunts in barracks or out on ops.

2. I wasted three years of my life attached to one of your regiments, think yourself lucky.

3. Is there a "Best Retort" award in the ARRSE Schvinkter Awards 2008??

This has gotta be a good candidate.

4. Why thankyou :twisted:

5. So your idea is to join the Regular Army, do lots of AT and let the TA do the work?! Sounds appealing but I don't think your average taxpayer on a Clapham Omnibus would think much of it not to mention our employers!

Methinks the sin of "Jealously" is at work here!

6. Sounds like a bit of jealousy to me! Whats up, never had the chance to be in it? :wink:

Weirdly, im in it this edition, the piece on Corps Ice hockey. Should anyone be interested in training/playing hockey for the corps, feel free to pm me :)

7. Try reading the articles instead of just looking at the pretty pictures ! :lol:

8. I'm going out on a limb here, but my suspicion is that our esteemed colleague has neither submitted an article to the Corps Journal, nor organised any kind of AT and yet has the temerity to criticise same.

As an aside, I had a couple of TA soldiers working for me on ops and they were excellent. If mooseknuckle is looking for a "cnut to keep in barracks", then a quick peep in the nearest mirror ought to do the trick.

If waste is the main topic of discussion, then we should discuss the matter of 17 years worth of wasted rations...

9. Fank yoo four yaw veri intrestin inputt/